23 September 2010

Sketch #123

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Today, unfortunately is the last reveal for some of our designers in team O. We say goodbye and a HUGE thank you to Annelie, Avina, Edith, Jenn, July, Kaori, Karryn, and Myia.
We've certainly enjoyed your reveals ladies and the talent you shared with us. A round of applause to you as well ladies! Thank you!

I would also like to say THANK YOU to our Sketch Designers - Nicole and July who will be leaving us this week... You've been a HUGE part of Creative Scrappers and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Our sketch this week is designed by Nicole and our guest is
Ytet Solivet.
I hope you enjoy our reveal and don`t forget to submit your layouts before September 30th.


Hello everyone! My name is Marites Solivet, a Filipina. My friends call me Ytet, married to a wonderful and very supportive husband, Alain and blessed with three boys. An entrepreneur for more than 15 years, owns a craft store and framing shop.

I've been scrapbooking for three years now and still enjoying the creative process of documenting my family's precious moments. I love the beauty of incorporating arts and creativity. I love hand-cutting the designs of patterned papers, layering, texturizing, paper tearing, combining new techniques and texture on my layouts and hopefully to continue evolving through learning and sharing.

I am so thrilled and honored to be a part of today's reveal. I would like to thank Kristine for having me as Guest Designer for Creative Scrappers. Visit My Blog Here .. http://www.ytet.blogspot.com/




Annelie Maddock


Avina Lim


Edith Ezanno


Helena Johansson


Jill Sarginson


July Gaceta


Kaori Watanabe


Kerryn Lawson


Myia Manghum


Nicole Nowosad


Renata Moni


To win a prize from our September sponsor Lucky Girl Crafts you should complete at least one layout from sketches 119-120-121-122-123 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is September 30th at midnight!


Have a Great Week !
Kristine
*****************

21 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch DT!! Thanks for having me on the DT again Kristine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow... I just love this sketch... I don't think I will have time to finish it before the 30th but it is printed out and in my pile of to do
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing sketch and great reveal today!! love all the layouts,ladies! you rock!
    xoxo
    Re

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layouts!! Love all them!
    Great sketche for the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the great LOs and
    thanks for the terrific sketches for this month .... have enjoyed playing along x:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sketch, I just uploaded my version using October Afternoon papers

    ReplyDelete
  7. My take on the sketch. Love it... so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had to do another cause the sketch can be interpreted in so many ways! Also, am experimenting with paint!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sketches are always a great inspiration for me, thankx.
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVED this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes!
    I finish my sketches 119-123...
    I loved to do everyone...
    My last link is http://nadiateixeirasilveira.blogspot.com/2010/09/creative-scrappers-sketch-123.html
    Bye...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes!
    I finish my sketches 119-123...
    I loved to do everyone...
    My last link is http://nadiateixeirasilveira.blogspot.com/2010/09/creative-scrappers-sketch-123.html
    Bye...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for some awesome sketches this month

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this sketch!
    All LOs are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this sketch- and what great inspiration from the DT this week love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woo Hoo I got 4 out of 5 done this month ;-D Thanks for the sketchy help!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the challenge I am loving your sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. As always...all the DTs and GDT are awesome and beautiful!!
    What a shame...I only managed to do one LO... been really sick...
    Thanks for the opportunity...xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. In my blogg is my take on this beautiful sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful layout from all the ladies.:)

    ReplyDelete