17 October 2010

Sketch #126

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

I hope you had time to celebrate with us last week!! We received over 145 entries for our 125th sketch... THANK YOU everyone who scrapped with us and also a BIG BIG Thank you to our sponsors for this event! The winners will be announced by 8pm tonight ( eastern time)

We have another great reveal for you today with Sketch 126. Our Guest is one talented scrapper named
Micayla Metcalf and our sketch is by Michelle Fowler. I hope you enjoy this reveal ... it's Fabulous !!!



Hello, my name is Micayla. I am 28 and have been scrapping for around 6 years now.
I recently got married and have a daughter who is 2. Although playing Mummy to my gorgeous daughter takes a lot of my time. It has also allowed my creative side burst, she fills me with inspiration.
I spend all my free time photographing, scrapping, sewing or buying new 'pretties' for my hobbies. I have a thing for all things vintage and can be found in a charity shop or at a boot sale on a weekend. I grow my own vegetables which provides me with great pleasure as well as feeding a hungry family. I blog at www.homeaplaceforlovehappinessandart.blogspot.com, it serves as my reminder of life as journaling normally only happens on layouts nowadays. In short, life is pretty sweet but busy.

I would like to thank Kristine for the pleasure of being a guest on Creative Scrappers. The sketch was so fun to work with, I couldn't wait to get started.















To win a prize from our October sponsor Simply Obsessed you should complete at least one layout from sketches 124-125-126-127 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is October 30th at midnight!


Have a Great Week !
Kristine
*****************

32 comments:

  1. Such stunning layouts! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch! GORGEOUS reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ! My ! gorgeous layouts ladies !!!and great sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  4. great Sketch und amazing Layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super excited for this awesome sketch cant wait to get started. WOWZA at the inspriration from the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sketch and fabulous layouts by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT work & Im thrilled to see my dear friend Micayla as guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous LOs...was wondering who is the black damask on Camilla's LO by could you help

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jut beautiful! LOVE that sketch! I also loved working with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this sketch.
    It was very fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love this sketch! Thanks a million!

    http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great sketch i completed sketches 124, 125 and 126 had much fun doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful, love, love.
    Tanks.
    http://artesanadesonia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad I stumbled across your page last week. I did sketches 124 and 126 and just added my link with Mr. Linky. I had so much fun with these sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just linked up my layout! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't scrapped properly since my surgery in July, but sketch 126 made me want to start, thank you for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did sketch 126 and know i'm going to try to do some more !
    Lovely sketches and great work from the DT:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  18. great sketch,beautiful layout...:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such great inspiration by the DT this week love the challenges here.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous sketch and thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just posted mine! Had so much fun with this sketch! Loved the multiple photos and room for lots of layered embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. great sketch! love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the sketches ladies. Loved this one, just as I loved the other ones. Thanks for the inspiration.
    http://sketchessimplifyme.blogspot.com/2010/10/creative-scrappers-sketch-126.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Took this to a crop with me and it really got me going! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, the talent here is amazing... ! Well done ladies

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautiful but difficult sketch! I made my layout and added it to Mr Linky.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loved this sketch! Have linked mine (it's a rubbish photo though) Looking forward to more challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Used sketch #126 and linked it up.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just getting around to working with this sketch. I had so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete