24 October 2010

Sketch # 127

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have another great reveal for you today with Sketch 127. Our Guest is Azura Alyssa and our sketch is from Suzanne Torr. I hope you enjoy this reveal ;-)




Hello Scrappy People,

My name is Azura. I am 26 and I am from the sunny island of Singapore. I got hooked on scrapbooking 3 years ago when I bought my first acid/lingin free paper. I have always been a scrapbooker of sorts, making cards, journals and hand-made diaries. My scrapbooking style is continuously evolving. Sometimes I go for the simplicity but at other times, I get my hands dirty with splattering paints, crushing papers, tearing papers, stitching and more.

Though I create a lot of 12×12 pages, I’m actually addicted to mini albums and cards. Other than scrapbooking, you can see me on Facebook updating my status and pictures as well as on my blog. Im glad that I am able to share my love for nice papers and cute thickers fonts with maybe hundreds and thousands of scrappers around the world. I hope with all these amazing scrappers around us, we’ll be able to grow creatively from the inside and out!

You can find me at my blog:The Hyperbolic Gallivantor for fun scrappy updates or if you want to bore yourself with my life stories. Either way, have a scrappyliciuos time ahead of you.

And of course thanks to Kristine for inviting me for being a guest on Creative Scrappers. The sketch is a fun one to work with. I am really honored for such scrappy opportunities.

xoxo. ;)

Azura Alyssa





To win a prize from our October sponsor Simply Obsessed you should complete at least one layout from sketches 124-125-126-127 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is October 30th at midnight!


Have a Great Week !
Kristine
*****************

32 comments:

  1. Wow another great lkay-out and I love all the work by the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another great lkay-out and I love all the work by the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kristine. I am so honored to be a guest over here.
    Keep on scrapping creatively peeps!!
    Love all the amazing LO!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Tomoko's take on this sketch.. very similar to mine... :)

    Smitha
    www.smilingcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages! Great sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome sketch and great reveal! Got my take all linked up!
    ~Amarilys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sketch and the work by the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful layouts by everyone this week! Love them all and this great sketch! Can't wait to find some time to give it a go too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch again! I linked to my LO.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch, it was prefect for my LO.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another Cool Sketch!! Im linked up.. Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Très beau sketch! Je l'ai travailleé dans le style Steampunk.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this sketch. I linked up today. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layouts as usual! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great sketch again, I made my layout and placed it at Mr Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the sketch! I posted my layout on my blog and linked it here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this skethc- but I like anything with a circle and I put 4 of them on this layout. Great takes by all the designers this week also

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful work from the dt's...:))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here is a bit odd layout from me... bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the layout!! Posted to my blog and linked it up! Thanks for the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic LOs by the team & great inspiration... thankyou x:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I forgot to leave a comment after I linked the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow what a great reveal by the DT, love how you all worked with my sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  24. another awesome sketch Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this sketch!!! Really inspirering

    ReplyDelete
  26. I linked my layout to the Mr. Linky thing! It is also on my blog. I used the November Scrapbook Daisies kit for this one! http://bindingmemories.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-minds-eyeportabello-road-scrapbook.html

    ReplyDelete