31 October 2010

Sketch #128

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Are you ready for a picture size of 12inches wide? Yup, that's our sketch this week! Of course you can add several other sizes, but we are challenging you with a sketch from Trina to create a layout using a photo that is 12" wide!!!

Our Guest is one talented scrapper Lori Mancini
from Canada!
I hope you enjoy this reveal and take a few minutes to participate with us ;-)




My name is Lori Mancini and I live in Beautiful Ontario Canada. I have been scrapbooking now for around 8 years and I love absolutely everything about this wonderful hobby of mine. I love capturing special moments in my life and recording them for my family to remember in the future while at the same time having fun playing with the trends and beautiful products in this industry. I'm forever running out of white cardstock and on most days you will find me in my beautiful scrap room surfing blogs by the hour. When I'm not in Scrap mode you will find me working alongside my husband at our custom cabinetry shop or spending time with my family and friends. Life sure can get hectic sometimes but I thrive on adventure and chaos and this hobby is just what I need to wind down and remind me of what is important.

I am honored to have had my work published in Canadian Scrapbooker, Scrapbook & Cards Today and Scrapbook Trends magazine’s. I am currently designing for SEI and My Scrapbook Nook. If you would like to see more of my work or get to know more about me - please drop by my blog and say "hi" at www.lorimancini.typepad.com.

I would like to thank Kristine for asking me to be a guest designer here at Creative Scrappers... it is truly an honour and a thrill for me to be working with such an amazingly talented team!

























To win a prize from our November sponsor Scrapbook Sussies you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 128-129-130-131 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is November
30th at midnight!



Have a Great Week !
Kristine

*****************

31 comments:

  1. I just made a layout with a huge photo in it, just like the sketch!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, Lori!

    You all did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketche! I love big photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome challenge! I have to see what I can print in a 12" photo. Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everyone's take on this fun sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome reaveal ladies!!!Gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all you ladies layouts! Here's my take on it (I turned it sideways)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the photo challenge! I've never used a photo that's 12 inches! Thanks for the challenge. Amazing work from the design team!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great sketch! Love the DT takes on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah Lori, congrats on the guest spot! Gorgeous layout, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love sketches with big photos, thanks for it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely something different for me using a large photo! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the challenge. This was a fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sketch is perfect! Love the simple layout sketch.

    I've linked up my blog this time. I think I didn't do it for the previous 2 sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the 1st time I have ever used anything bigger than a 5"x7" and I am loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i haven't visited for a while - do u not have your forum anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another old stash layout. Almost the end of the old Basic Grey Color Me Silly paper. I am absolutely committed to using up a bunch of the old stuff. But I am sure getting tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. just linked mine
    thanks for this sketch, so special for me !

    ReplyDelete
  20. just linked mine
    thanks for this sketch, so special for me !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Linked mine! :D
    New LO after long long break. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your sketchs. Here we don't have Halloween then I took another theme.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Submitted a page! Thanks for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love big photos!! This sketche is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love big photos!
    So i love this sketche!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi!
    Pardon... my right post is the number 45... the 44 is wrong.
    I like very much of this blog... it inpire us.
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi! Thanks again for the great inspiration. This was a fun sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey Girls,
    i made my LO only for this Challenge! Am i allowed to show it in my Comunitys now or do i have to wait until the End of the Challenge???
    At the Evening i will come back for watchig all your beautifull works!
    Greatings from Vienna, Sabine/Stracciatella06

    PS: Sorry for my very bad english!!

    ReplyDelete