07 November 2010

Sketch #129

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have another great reveal for you today with Sketch 129 by Aphra herself ;-)
Our featured designer today is Elizabeth Carney from Washington - let's give her a warm welcome !! I hope you enjoy this reveal ;-)

Hey there Elizabeth here! Living in WA with my great guy Dayv, our beautiful daughter Alyssa and two doggies.

Been scrapping for over 10 years now. Bitten by the bug and never looked back! My style and personality has evolved on my pages throughout and I really like taking a step back to see where it is leading me daily! I enjoy the process immensely with fun colors, energy, and expression that this hobby allows me to do. It's a huge release to get a piece of 12x12 paper like that of an artist with their blank canvas and be moved by the moments that lead to a great page or a beautiful piece of art. We have the freedom to express ourselves through this hobby and I try to take every opportunity to do that!!!

Very excited and thrilled to be a part of this really cool sketch! Hope it inspires you, as it did me!
My Blog ; http://itsmythingy.blogspot.com/

To win a prize from our November sponsor Scrapbook Sussies you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 128-129-130-131 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is November
30th at midnight!

Have a Great Week !



  1. Great work girls, love it!
    Beijos ;)

  2. Thank you for having me, I feel very honored!!! I loved working with this sketch!

  3. Great sketch!!! Have made a layout, but can't find Mr. Linky for this sketch. Were do I uploade it?

  4. Suddenly it was Mr.Linky was here :))
    Thank you for a great sketch!!! Had so much fun using it!!!

  5. Love how versatile this sketch is!

  6. Wow! What a great sketch!!! I love these interpretations. The snow one is especially beautiful and great inspiration with winter coming.

  7. Amazing sketch, just what I needed to back into the groove! Thanks ladies

  8. Got mine linked, LOVED the sketch!! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!!

  9. Loved the sketch! I found this blog through Elizabeth :)

    I linked up my take on it. I loved what the DT did with it.

  10. I don't know how many times I'll have to try to leave this comment, but I DO want to thank you for creating this sketch. It was perfect for a photo I'd been holding onto.

  11. One of my favorite sketches from you ever!

  12. This sketch is completely diferent. I loved to work with it.

  13. I love this sketch!
    I linked up my take on it.

  14. i really thought i'd get all 4 done, but 2 is better than none!

  15. Always such great sketches to play with. I linked mine ...

  16. Great sketches!!! I had fun playing with several of them this week. :)

  17. LOVED this sketch, and LOVED even more how my page turned out! Keep up the good work ladies! :)

  18. Hello!
    My post is 44...
    Wonderful yours sketches!!!