14 November 2010

Sketch #130

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Sorry for the delay in posting this week's reveal. I went to a crop on Saturday from 9am until 2am and let's just say I was napping most of the day.

So without further delay... our reveal!



My name is Lydia Jackson and I live on Vancouver Island Canada. I am the mother of 2 amazing boys, I have a little cat, a big dog and a hubby who loves me no matter what I buy. I started Scrapbooking 14 years ago when a friend took me to a crop, and I never looked back.

I love to dabble in all things design, I'm a big DIY'er. I like to get my hands dirty and I believe mistakes make for great creations. Some of my favorite scrappy things are anything circular, buttons, brads, pearls and bling. I have weakness for cute creatures.

This sketch was so much fun and I am so happy that I get to share my creation with all of you.
























To win a prize from our November sponsor Scrapbook Sussies you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 128-129-130-131 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is November
30th at midnight!



Have a Great Week !
Kristine

*****************


20 comments:

  1. Always so fun to see everyone's take on the sketch !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!!! I love this sketch and everyones takes ae nothing short of amazing!!!! This one is on my to do list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sketch!!! Awesome work DT!!
    I just added my layout to Mr.Linky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this challenge open internationally? I live in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this sketch! Thanks for all the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is a beautiful sketch. I'm so happy to have found this site.

    I really am in awe at how everyone's interpreted it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was really fun to play along with your sketch! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sketch. And what a great creations of the DT.
    hug, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to play along with your sketchs. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was such a fun sketch! I loved the inspiration from the design team. You ladies are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved this sketch! Just posted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love more tan 1 photo in a layout! This sketche is great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi people...
    My post is 35.
    I love this challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a nice sketch. It was fun to do fall layouts of both my boys with your wonderful challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great sketch. had fun using it.

    ReplyDelete