21 November 2010

Sketch #131

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have another great reveal for you today with Sketch 131 by Michelle Fowler. I love this sketch ;-) Sadly our Guest Designer today did not send me a layout or bio/picture so we have No guest .... Anyhoo... the show must go on ;-)
I hope you enjoy this reveal ;-)






To win a prize from our November sponsor Scrapbook Sussies you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 128-129-130-131 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is November
30th at midnight!



Have a Great Week !
Kristine

*****************


20 comments:

  1. Such beautiful layouts by the DT!! Awesome work everyone... very inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this great sketch. the DT work is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the sketch and what the DT did with it!! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i've come across another site by accident - honestly I cant remember how I've ended up here LOL but its GREAT! and such awesome DT LO's too, mmm have become a follower already and might have a go, you never no LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sketch!! Linked my layout to your Mr. Linky!! Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My layout is linked.
    Thank you for this awesome sketch ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep! thanks for the great sketch and great DT examples. i've linked up, TFL :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great sketch! I love all the DT projects! Everything is so amazing. Lots of talent on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been checking out your sketches for some time now and fianlly had a chance to play along!
    Thanks for the challenge and all the design team inspiration!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another awesome sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the great sketch!!
    Just linked my layout to Mr. Linky!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketch, yet again! I seem to have added my sketch twice - so sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all of the takes on this sketch !!! Linked mine !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved this sketch...very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good... I did the sketches to deadline today.
    My sketch 33...
    Congratulations by wonderful sketches to us.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete