28 November 2010

Sketch #132

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

I hope our US scrappers had a wonderful thanksgiving and enjoyed some Black Friday shopping!!! We have a great sketch by Trina this week and our guest is Cheryl Lane.
Enjoy your week and don't forget to submit your layouts by November 30th for our November Sponsor Prize!



Hello My name is Cheryl. I have been married to my husband Lloyd, for 38 years. We have 2 daughters, one son, and 5 gorgeous grandaughters, (which are my joy and the focus of most all my pages). Together my hubby & I pastor a dynamic church in Texas. I am head of a thriving Women's ministry, a floral designer, and thankfully a breast cancer survivor!

Having always been "crafty", through the influence of my daughters, I started scrapping about 13 years ago after becoming “nanny.” I believe scrapbooking is an awesome hobby because, it leaves a legacy for future generations! I guess you would describe my style as “clean & eclectic” although I do try to “step out of the box” and try new techniques. Like most of you I can’t get enough supplies. Since most of my pages are "girly", I absolutely love using flowers, bling, & usually doodle on all my pages.
I love Creative Scrappers sketches and am honored to be able to reveal sketch #132. Next time you are blog hopping, stop by and visit me here: www.cherylllane.blogspot.com
























To win a prize from our December sponsor you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 132-133-134-135-136 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is December 31st
at midnight!



Have a Great Week !
Kristine

*****************

25 comments:

  1. Wowww!!
    All these layout are wonderful!!!
    I loved!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEEE its Cheryl's sketch. And an awesome one too-you rocked it girl. Love all the inspo from the DT too! WHOOP WHOOP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your LOs are wonderful! So much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ladies....awesome sketch and such beautiful layouts!!!Lots of inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the different takes on that fab sketch! Thanks to all of you for some rockin inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Cheryl!! Your page is AWESOME!! Great sketch and layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Cheryl.. what an awesome sketch and the creative team really made amazing layouts with it. Am loving all the styles.. same layout and yet so different ! Well done team and Cheryl for such a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely DT sample! Fun sketch, I might want to try on this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just loved this sketch. The block pattern was fun to play with! Loved all the design team inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a great sketch. Loved it and was great to use.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what the DT did with this awesome sketch.
    I've made a LO myself using the sketch - you'll have to scroll down a bit to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!
    More a LO inpired in this BLOG...
    Sucess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoyed using this sketch and really like that there are options for 8 or 9 photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great sketch. so many awesome uses of it displayed already. I had fun using it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing such a great sketch, I had lots of fun with it.

    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for all inspiration!

    Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  17. this sketch was so beautiful and inspirational that I just had to use it for DT work!!! :) TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here is my take for sketch #132. Love this sketch and having funs creating it. Good job all DTs and especially to Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the DTs layouts...they are just fantastic...!!! well done...

    I just linked mine...thanks for the inspiration...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great sketch and the dt did an amazing job providing inspiration for this one!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely lovely sketch!! I like it especially because of the use of grids:) Thank you for the inspiration DTs!! I've linked up my lo (",)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just loved this sketch and the DTs' take on it! I especially loved Camilla's take and I tried to scraplift it and, well, linked is my humble attempt. Considering that I haven't scrapped for about a month now, I think this layout is progress!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    ~Amarilys

    ReplyDelete
  23. Iloved this sketche and used some cute Kaiser craft die cuts to make a layout. At this Christmas time, I did a Easter page!! LOL!!
    kisses and a Happy New Year for you all!

    ReplyDelete