Friday, December 17

New Sketch Designers

I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone that submitted for our SKETCH Designer Call that ended on the 15th of December. It is nice to read your encouraging emails and your willingness to be part of Creative Scrappers and sadly I can only accept a few sketch designers.


We welcome back to our sketch team ...

Aphra Bolyer
Nicole Nowosad
Michelle Fowler
and myself Kristine Davidson

with a new designer
Amarilys Doria
Welcome ladies ;-)

We will be creating sketches for CS
from February until May 31st 2011.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the opportunity! I can't wait to start working with this wonderful challenge blog!
    ~Amarilys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amarylis is an AWESOME sketch designer! You are very lucky to have her! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Thanks Kristine for having me back :)

    ReplyDelete