05 December 2010

Sketch #133

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Have you started your Christmas Shopping yet? ... mmm I haven't! I usually like about 1 hours of chaotic Christmas Shopping and then I'm done ;-) Hopefully this week I'll be able to get a few gifts and start decorating for the holidays. We have a great reveal today with our guest Yuko all the way from Japan. I hope you enjoy this reveal ;-) and have a fabulous week!



My name is Mrs. Yuko Tanaka and I live in Japan. I live with my husband and two lovely cats. After I got married in 2006, I started sorted our wedding photos and organizing so that I could start “scrapbooking” in 2007.
At this time my husband and I don't have children but we often travel and take photos of beautiful scenery. These photos often end up in my scrapbook pages.

My style of scrapbooking is constantly changing and I always look for new techniques and ideas. I currently LOVE Misting on my pages.

Thank you for having me here and Enjoy the sketch!!!








To win a prize from our December sponsor Let's Capture Our Memories you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 132-133-134-135-136 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is December 31st
at midnight!


Have a Great Week and I hope to see you scrappin with our sketch!
Kristine

******************

22 comments:

  1. Awesome DT reveal and love this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab reveal!! I loved this sketch - my layout practically scrapped itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout ladies. I think my favorite was renata's so cute and bright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, what a fantastic sketch!! I love your DT work, sooo beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sketch and your DT work, too!! My layout is quite simple, but I really enjoyed playing along with your sketch!! Thanks for the insipirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great sketch. I plan to use it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm such a fan of your sketches!!!

    Just linked my layout!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just added my link, had fun playing again ! Thanks for sharing your great skestches !

    Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Layouts and projects ...
    I loved to send my page ...
    thanks for sharing the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have fun with this sketch.

    Just added the linked!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many beautiful LOs for a wonderful sketch !
    just posted mine !
    have a nice evening !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Sketch... beautiful layouts from all the DTs... as usual...

    I just linked mine ..thanks for the inspiration...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketch and layouts from everyone are awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi...
    The LO inspire me very much!
    I already posted my LO.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sketch - glad I had time to make a layout with it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much Yuko for the fabulous sketch, very inspiring to help me along :) Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. just did this one:-))

    feuilles d'automne

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so much fun, and as a bonus I am getting something accomplished thats on my to do list, get more pages done! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. I truly LOVED working from your sketches! This was lots of fun!! Love all the submissions! Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A little late, but I did!!
    kisses Lu

    ReplyDelete