12 December 2010

Sketch #134

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

I can only imagine how busy you are this time of year! Creating projects, finishing albums, taking photos everything can be overwhelming at times... so don't forget to take a minute or two for yourself. There is nothing better than relaxing with a hot cup of Candy Cane Hot Chocolate, a fresh stack of papers and a CS Sketch!

We have another super duper reveal for you today ... it's a sketch by Aphra and a guest designer is from South Africa, please welcome Sophia Allison! Let's get this reveal going shall we?




Hi, I’m Sophia Allison and live in Durban, South Africa a little city along the coastline. I have reached that age, where they say life begins at 40, which I think is really true. Married to my loving and supportive husband Murray for 9 years. We have 2 beautiful girls Amy (6 years) and Chloe (2 years), they are my inspiration to scrapbook.

I had always been a keen card-maker, until my sister-in-law introduced me to the world of Scrapbooking in October 2001. I went for my first class at a local craft shop in November and you could say I had been bitten by the Scrappin Bug and am now hooked! As well as it being a hobby that I can actually loose myself in!

My style….. well I don’t know that I have one, as my layouts range from simple to shabby to heritage and I am not afraid of colour or stretching my comfort zone. I try to keep as much focus on the photo`s - sometimes my style changes with the wind but I guess that is creativity for you.

Thanks for having me as a Guest Designer, I enjoyed using the sketch.

My Blog - http://www.sallison.blogspot.com/
























Trish Harwick





To win a prize from our December sponsor Let's Capture Our Memories you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 132-133-134-135-136 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is December 31st at midnight!

Have a Great Week and remember... an hour to yourself this week ;-)
Kristine

************************

30 comments:

  1. Great takes on this sketch ladies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic sketch and love all the takes on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch ladies, I had such a blast with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Holy eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sketch. And the designers Layouts was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always looking for inspiration and this is the blog I usually come to for it. Love the sketch and the wonderful ideas that everyone has shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts by everyone and super sketch,thanks Aphra !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love sketch #134!! thanks for great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous sketch! i really enjoyed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on this sketch ladies...

    I've just linked mine... good one...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketch! Thanks Aphra! Great takes from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sketch! So inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sketch! So inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful sketch again !!! I linked mine !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved this sketch! And such great takes on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!
    I posted my link... 28... see my Lo.
    I loved very much this sketch because the page to me stayed beautiful... special to me.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the sketch Aphra and I enjoyed creating with it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just recently found your blog and so glad I actually was able to find some time to scrap with this awesome sketch. I just posted my link.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the fab sketch, Aphra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. great sketch. got my layout done. #32

    thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great inspiration this sketch! Thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing DT examples......wow!! Loved this sketch and had a lotof fun creating this LO :) Thanks for the inspiration !!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great sketch - and wooonderful innspirational LO's. Just love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete