19 December 2010

Sketch #135

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

How many more sleeps until Santa Arrives? ... just a few more sleeps!! Would you believe me if i told you I haven't started my Christmas Shopping yet? Well I haven't! Hopefully by Thursday I'll have everything done! I would like to take this opportunity to WISH All of you a wonderful Holiday Season.

We have a great reveal today with our guest Pia Åstrand from Sweden.

My name is Pia Åstrand and I live in Halmstad, Sweden. I´m a mother of two rascals (5 and 8) and have a hubby that I love. He was the one dragging me into photographing and now he supports me in every way in my scrapbooking too.
I´m so honoured to be guest designing here at Creative Scrappers. The design team is awesome and the sketch designers are really talented!
I´ve been scrapbooking since April 2007 and the main reason why I started was that there opened a LSS only 10 minutes from where I live, and geeesh.... I have never looked back! I love this hobby where I can combine my interest in photographing and crafting. I love to doodle and that technique is in almost every project I make. I love pens of all kind and couldn´t scrap without them.

My favorite papers are Basic Grey!! I´ve been true to them since day one!
I enjoyed working with sketch #135 and made this Christmas layout for you!

My blog: http://piasdoodling.blogspot.com


To win a prize from our December sponsor Let's Capture Our Memories you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 132-133-134-135-136 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is December 31st
at midnight!

Happy Holidays!!!



  1. Hi... I loved this sketch, and already posted my LO.

  2. J'aime beaucoup ce sketch, pas compliqué et vite fait.

  3. Wowww beautiful work by the dt's..:))

  4. What a great sketch again, I posted my sketch! Thanks

  5. another fabulous sketch, more awesome DT samples...so inspiring every time! happy 2011 everyone :)

  6. Great sketch, just uploaded my layout !

  7. Lovely sketch and beautiful work from all the DTs...I have linked mine... xoxo

  8. Wonderful sketch to work with....helped my page come together very quickly.

  9. Love this sketch, and Pia - the guest designer is one of my favorites!!

  10. I know that it's much too late for this to count for anything, but I posted one to share that I used this sketch to create. Thanks for the inspiration!