26 December 2010

Sketch #136

Good Afternoon Creative Scrappers!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and were able to take TONS of photos for a Creative Scrappers Sketch!

We have a great reveal for you today ... it's a sketch by Michelle Fowler.. who by the way will be joining us for another term here at CS! Our featured designer is Mara from California USA.
Enjoy our reveal today and please don't forget that your layouts have to be uploaded by December 31st to win a prize from our sponsor LCOM!





Hi Everyone! I'm Mara and I'm really excited to be guest designing at Creative Scrappers. I am always inspired by the sketches and layouts here. I live in Southern California with my home brewing husband, my two fabulous kids and our escape artist hamster.

I am a molecular biologist by day and a paper crafter and wannabe baker by night. I love making layouts, cards, altered items, home decor, cupcakes, cookies, and cheesecakes. I am a marathon runner and we love to be active as a family. Camping, hiking, and geocaching are favorite past times.

Thank you for having me here at Creative Scrappers!!























To win a prize from our December sponsor Let's Capture Our Memories you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 132-133-134-135-136 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is December 31st at midnight!


Kristine

************************

19 comments:

  1. Such creative takes on that one sketch, how awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the takes on the layout. Cant wait to see others...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch and all the work samples! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mara...you ROCKED the sketch! Fabulous layout! Love the DT's takes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving the DTs work with this sketch - I had fun with it too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the layouts, congrats everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first contribution to Creative Scrappers Challenges!!!! It was a fun sketch and I liked the way I was able to put several photos in one LO!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved all of the layouts! Fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the all the Sketches! The DT'S pages are GREAT:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Great sketch and some really inspiring layouts... can we say scrapstealing?!?!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The DT examples are lovely. It's my first time joining your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layouts from all the DTs..... I've just linked mine... thanks for the inspiration...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for some great sketches this month and fantastic inspiration from DT. Linked up my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this sketch! I've posted my LO - thanks for the inspiration, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great Sketch... I've posted my Layout Too. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was a great sketch!! And the DT really rocked it. Thanks for the inspiration!! Linked my take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope I'm still in time with the last sketch, wanted to finish all for december but was feeling sick so I kept the last one simple. Thanks for sharing , it was fun to play the whole month.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here is my take of this sketch:
    http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-layouts-using-gcd-studios-chianti.html

    Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete