09 January 2011

Sketch #138

Good Afternoon Creative Scrappers!

I hope this have settled after this holiday season, you've had time to print some new pictures and ready to scrapbook for the next little while. I am sure you have things to do and hopefully create with a CS Sketch is on your list ;-))

We have a great reveal with sketch 138 by Suzanne. It has stars... and lots of them ;-)
Enjoy our reveal today!!!

Hey Creative Scrappers! My name is Kelly Hansen. Born in Florida, but in 2007 my family and I moved to the small town of Carrollton, Ga. I'm married to my wonderful and loving husband of 7 years. We've been very blessed with 2 beautiful children Joshua (7 years) and Alexis (4 years). I'm a stay-at-home mom who's on call 24/7 but wouldn't change a thing about it! I truly love being at home with my kids and at this point of my life I can say, "It's the best job I've ever had".

I started scrapbooking 14 years ago back in high school before I knew it was really a hobby. I went to a local store picked up an album, paper, stickers and a glue stick and started making a memory book. Ever since then I have been hooked. In the past few year I've started to really step out of the box. Not only do I enjoy making layouts but I love to make cards, and alter just about everything under the sun. What started as my hobby has now blossomed into a passion of mine.
As for my style, well once in a while you'll find me simple and clean. On the other 364 days out of the year I get totally carried away in my layouts. What can I say, I'm a gal that loves to add extra details.

When it comes to scrapbooking I'm always looking for new subjects to scrap. I have to say, my favorite subject is my family. They're a BIG part of my life and have become my main subject when scrapbooking! I love scrapbooking because it allows me to be creative and express who I am. I think it's important to preserve memories for my family and remember those special & everyday moments for them to look back on.

I super excited to be this months Guest Designer here at Creative Scrappers!
I truly love these sketches and hope you enjoy sketch # 138 as much as I did.
"Happy New Year"

- Kelly

To win a prize from our January sponsor Scraptures you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 137-138-139-140 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

Scraptures is celebrating 1 year in business this January and have some amazing challenges posted in their forum and blog ... make sure you visit cause i am their guest designer this month ;-)

The deadline to submit your CS layout(s) is January 31st
at midnight!

Happy Scrappin!



  1. Gorgeous LO's- I'm feeling inspired to have a go!

  2. Thanks for this great Inspiration.... it is perfekt

  3. awesome sketch and takes by the DT! This sketch would work wonderfully for a boy's layout!

  4. Love all the inspiration such a fun sketch!

  5. Lovely sketch! Thank you all for the inspiration!

  6. I have been wanting to try this, hope I did the linky right. Just love all the lo's!

  7. ahh, what a fab sketch!! the dt did a great job!!

  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

  9. Thank you for such a great sketch and gorgeous inspiration!!! I loved working with this sketch!!!

    aka..Scrap Happens

  10. I'm not really into stars but this was perfect inspiration to use up some stash!

  11. great sketch, i'm very happy to make my first LO here!

  12. hello, my post above is wrong, the link is not correct, this is the link for my LO

  13. Gorgeous sketch, love all the stars!!!

  14. Fun Sketch!! I had fun doing this lo :)

  15. My first CS sketch, but will be def back for more! Thanks

  16. I just had to try this sketch!

  17. Loved working with this Sketch!!

  18. Loved this sketch, but it was one of those things where it worked out better in my head than in reality! Still had fun!

  19. Had fun using this sketch! great.

  20. Hi there!

    It's my first time here and im so excited about it! Had so much fun working with the sketch and the DT offered such a great inspiration!
    I have just linked my take on the sketch. Hope you will like it :).


  21. I just found your site and this is my first layout linked to anything. It was fun and challenging, thanks!

  22. it was so fun to play with this starry sketch !

  23. I Loved the schetch but I made my own artsy sort of very free interpretation

  24. Thank you for giving me the inspiration to do this sketch that means so much to me. I spent MANY hours on this one, trying to include bits n pieces that relate to the subject.