16 January 2011

Sketch #139

Good Afternoon Creative Scrappers!

Sorry for a late posting! I was at a crop yesterday from 9am until 3am!!! I was unable to post last night and this morning I had to bring Stephanie 1/2 way home! ... So it's late but it's here ;-)

The original sketch 139 was given to our dt members a while back and by mistake i emailed that sketch to Scrapbook Sussies for their Dec Sketch Challenge.... you can find that here
So this week you'll have a mixture of the original sketch and the Real sketch! ;-))
a Two for One! heee ;-)))



Hi Everyone, my name is Amanda Dovey and I live in Johannesburg, South Africa [a city somewhere in the middle of the country right at the bottom tip of Africa]. I am wife to Brett and mom to 5 gorgeous kids of the four legged variety... 3 kitties and 2 newly acquired miniature schnauzers.

By day I am a business analyst for a software company and by night I am a crafter, scrapper, baker and avid movie watcher!

My scrapbook pages are made up of bits and pieces of my life that I want to record, and reflect on one day with my family. I think the biggest reason I scrapbook is for creative release as well as quenching my insatiable thirst for hoarding products, I am convinced that 1 evening scrapbooking is worth 10 hours of therapy!!!

I don’t think I have a specific style of scrapbooking at this stage, but if I did want to put a “name” to my style it would be eclectic: a mix of various styles all rolled into one with whatever inspires me to create on the day.

If you feel like seeing more of my work or just stopping by to say “Hi” then please feel free to visit!!



To win a prize from our January sponsor Scraptures you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 137-138-139-140 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is January 31st
at midnight!


Happy Scrappin!
Kristine

*****************


32 comments:

  1. rockin' sketch and layouts ladies. I've just discovered your site again and I plan to make it my go-to source for scrappin' inspiration. Also, I really appreciate the labels letting you know how many photos each sketch calls for...really helps with finding one to fit my photos. And the pdf downloads are a wonderful resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW...just found this site and LOVE it! Like the gal above me, going to use it for mucho mojo. :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a pleasure to participate with you! I hope you enjoy my version! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my 1st time completing your challange

    thanks was a great sketch and fabby inspiration

    http://craftyangelsblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-have-plan.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sketch and the LOs - great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sketch. So inspiring but open enough to allow many different interpretations! Thanks for doing it. I will be back more often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love this sketch! It got me scrappin' right away! The labels with the number of photos is super handy!
    Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch! Hope you'll like my take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sketch alos. Hope you like my take.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LO that a memory was deep was made thanks to this wonderful sketching. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic sketch and just faboluos takes ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. just linked mine ! bravo to all of you for your georgeous LOs
    Biz from France

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just linked my Layout...Thanks for another Awesome Sketch!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved this sketch
    and loved my Lo http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/01/creative-scrappers-sketch-139-e-kit.html
    tks and xoxo for all
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just placed my layout on my blog en linked it! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just linked my page, thanks for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your sketch. I linked may page, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the sketch ! I've linked my page.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i had so much fun with this sketch - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another great sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great sketch! Loved playing with it! Since I used two sketched for the same blog post, I linked to the actual LO! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I had a lot of fun with this sketch! Thank you, DT for all the fabulous inspiration! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a great sketch.
    I have just linked my page.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE working with your sketches!!! It takes alot of the frustrations away and let's you have fun and be so creative. Just took a peek at some of the submissions, WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the great sketch! Fun to use!

    ReplyDelete