23 January 2011

Sketch #140

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Well I can tell you that it's WINTER here on the East Coast... BRRRR.... Great weather to be sitting inside with a cup of hot chocolate and some pattern papers.

We have a great reveal with sketch 140 today and our guest is Daniela Dobson.
Enjoy our reveal today!!!





My name is Daniela and I live in Dallas, TX. I am married to Peter and we have a little boy, Alex, who is 3 years old. He keeps me busy and my days are filled taking care of him. I have been scrapbooking and stamping for over 7 years.

I really enjoy challenges and strive to be innovative. I love recording every day moments, especially now, with my son. I am a night owl and I stay up way too late creating. I love patterned paper and I am a collector of things, stamps in particular, they are everywhere.


































To win a prize from our January sponsor Scraptures you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 137-138-139-140 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.


The deadline to submit your CS layout(s) is January 31st
at midnight!


Happy Scrappin!
Kristine


************************

36 comments:

  1. oh I love these kind of sketches...a bit like putting a jig saw puzzle together LOL GREAT sketch in my book tx, will be giving this one a turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. très original ce sketch ! j'adore !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sketch, and DT layouts. Daniela is one of my favorite paper crafters. So happy to see her as your guest this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for a wonderful sketch. I had so much fun. Love seeing all the different layouts using the same one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even pick a fave from the Dt pages......INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Tis oen is gonna be FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a great sketche! I loved it!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sketch and all the revals are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely LOVE this sketch! I linked up already thanks sooooo much for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that sketch looks like soooooooooo much fun:-) love all the reveals too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oops! i linked to the wrong sketch! i can't delete it so please forgive me! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely sketch (as always) and gorgeous takes ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful sketch! I love multi photo layouts. The interpretations of the designers are stunning, too. Just added mine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow girls amazing work on a fabulous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What beautiful LOs by the DT! I'm not worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved this sketch. Here is my take of it:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=875640&l=954e2d9d60&id=100000174549581

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this too! rs

    http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/01/love.html

    xoxo

    Leila
    leilacassimira@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely LOs! I accidently added a link. I don't see a way to remove it (#30 Jess). Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice sketch! And the designer's layouts are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello girls,
    I loved the sketch!
    I am participating in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this sketch! Thank you for the callenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great sketch! I really love it! Excellent inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved this sketch and had just the right pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am definetely going to use this sketch again, with different variations of pictures and puzzle pieces. It was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE this sketch and linked my take on it! I'm sure I'll be using it again!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i love this sketch a lot! i have linked my blog post, my first take on creative scrappers :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for an awesome Sketch!! I'm linked..

    ReplyDelete
  28. I got mine done right at the nick of time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. ok, I take an orrible photo! I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete