30 January 2011

Sketch #141

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

How is everyone doing today? have you been browsing Manufacturers blogs for some new releases!? I must say I am wowed... i think it's going to be a great spring for scrapbooking and inspiration! So today I am sending out a challenge to you to create a layout with our sketch and use up some of those older papers.. make some room for new goodies!!!

Our Creative DT Call is still in process until February 10th so send in your submissions to be one of our creative team members!

Our guest this week is from Quebec Canada and our sketch is from Michelle Fowler! isn't this the perfect sketch for a summer beach layout? Love those waves!!! Have a fabulous week and enjoy an hour or so of creative time ;-)




Hello! My name is Amélie and I live in Rimouski, Quebec. I 've been married for 8 years and we have a little girl named Clara, 10 months old ! She is my principal source of inspiration! I've been scrapbooking for the past 7 years and it's my true passion! I don't know know how to describe my own scrapbook style but I like to try different things, but I guess my favorite is "Clustering"!

I love Basic Grey papers and I am also an avid fan of the Prima flowers! I usually create12X12 pages and the occasional mini album. Scrapbooking is an opportunity for me to get some quiet time even if time is missing when you are mom of a young child! But my scrapbooks will leave a beautiful heritage to my daughter!

A few years ago, I discovered a new passion... photography,. in which compliments my scrapooking!! You can certainly visit more of my work and get to know me a bit more ... come visit me ...
My blog: http://lemondedeamelie.blogspot.com/

I would like to say a big thank you to Kristine to have me as a guest. I am really honoured to be the guest designer today! Creative Scrappers is a great source of inspiration! I hope that you will have as many pleasures as i had creating with this sketch!



To win a prize from our February sponsor Just Imagine Crafts you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 141-142-143-144 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is
February 28th at midnight!


Happy Scrappin!
Kristine


*****************

34 comments:

  1. This sketch is very cool. LOVE it.... not sure what I could do with it... but it is making me think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch. Can't wait do it. Whooohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sketch, beautiful inspirations!
    I love it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. going to try to play along with this one yet tonight or tomorrow... great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch! Beautiful inspiration! I linked my layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well .. i had time to play along.. posted my link using this great sketch and i will have to see what else i can find to play with.. many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Love the sketch and will play with this tonight! can't wait! Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I have the perfect pictures for this sketch... I just LOVE what everyone has submitted. It's amazing to see everyone's take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this sketch! All the LO was soooo inspiring that I had to try right away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did two different layouts using his sketch great sketch. I left a link to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to have found your site!! LOVE your DT (so much talent and inspiration!) and the sketch was fantastic!! Have submitted my entry :)
    Luv renee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for great inspirations!!!

    imme from germany

    ReplyDelete
  13. love everything here: especially all your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here is my take of sketch # 141:
    http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/3100037/-1/1.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the sketch and had so much fun playing along!!! Thanks for the inspiration.. all the layouts from the DT team are beautiful!! Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have linked to my result of a great sketch! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the sketch and the awesome work you ledies shown us!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great sketch x and love the DT layouts x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This was a bit different and made me think a bit- which I had a hard time with -so I stuck to the sketch and added a few embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful sketch! Thanks for the inspiration. Just uploaded my version

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finally got to add my LO for this fab sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just posted my layout and linked it. Thanks for another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  23. great sketch. Different from most anything I have done before. here it is.

    http://sherripriest.blogspot.com/2011/02/creative-scrappers-sketch-141.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. The sketch was wonderful and the layouts created from it were inspiring and beautiful! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The curved papers under this sketch were really throwing me. Then my son asked for another page for his Pirate Album and the page leaped into existence.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. As soon as I saw the sketch #141 I knew I had to work on it; I hope you like my take on it.
    Nilsa

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome sketch - something different for me - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is an awesome sketch...but I hope mine does compromise with the sketch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for providing such fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete