06 February 2011

Sketch #142

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have another fabulous reveal today and a sketch by our new sketch team member Amarilis! We have sketch 142 to showcase and you'll notice a few of our designers have left us. This current dt term ended January 31st but I didn't want to host a dt call during the christmas holiday season so i offered an extension to our current team members. Some had other duties so we had to say goodbye - hopefully they'll still visit us! Don't forget about our current dt call for your chance to be creative with us!

Enjoy our reveal today!!!





Hi! My name is Natasha and I'm the mother of two wonderful children and the wife of an amazing and supportive man. I am a floral designer by day and a scrapaholic by night!

I first discovered my love for scrapbooking in 2004 but was unable to scrap because I was a single mother and had no spare time for myself or for hobbies. For years I was unable to scrapbook, but my passion for it never faded. I got married in 2010 and my husband inspired and encouraged me to start creating again. If it weren't for him, I would have never been able to begin doing what I love.

As for my scrapping style... well, I don't know what my style is exactly LOL. I just create using products I love. I love to incorporate different techniques on my layouts and use a variety of different elements.

Every day I am inspired by the amazing work and talent of others, and I hope to be able to inspire others with my work as well. I am very excited to be able to share my work with you all!

Happy scrapping!

Natasha
http://mymomentsoftranquility.blogspot.com/





















To win a prize from our February sponsor Just Imagine Crafts you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 141-142-143-144 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is
February 28th at midnight!


Happy Scrappin!
Kristine


************************


41 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch! Awesome layouts based on the sketch.

    I can't wait to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun with this sketch, tks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Another chance to play with doilies! gorgeous sketch and dt layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch! I was excited that I got the opportunity to play along. This is the first time I've joined in at CreativeScrappers. I look forward to seeing everyone's creations. The design team reveals are AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch and fab DT LO's Glad to have my mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning and beautiful work from the DT...and amazing sketch.. will be playing with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to see what you all do with my sketch! I'm loving all the takes on the sketch already!
    ~Amarilys

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mixed links :( and I put my 142 sketch to 141! sorry! I wanted to write only a comment there :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. found the perfect photos to display on my page using this great and inspiring sketch... thanks again for the great sketch.... I look forward to the next one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely sketch...I really did like the DT LO´s.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really fun sketch to work with and the DT have fabulous inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is my favorite sketch...!
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed this sketch and I have uploaded on mr linky.
    Anne
    hobbydunjour@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is not a easy sketch for me but I tried :) I love all your work girls!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Sketch!! Had a lot of fun playing with it! I uploaded on Mr. Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sketch. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great sketch. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this beautiful and great sketch!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you did it again!!! fab sketch, fab takes on it and so much fun to play with!!
    thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely sketch to play with, and fab sample by the DT! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks a lot for the inspiration, I made a layout of my oldest son from that sketch tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great sketche and I loved the layout I did with this!!
    Thanks for inspiration!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic sketch and inspiration! I just wanted to let you know that this sketch was mentioned and linked to from my Examiner.com National Scrapbook Column today. Here is the link to the article: http://exm.nr/ftrokG :) Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really loved this sketch!! It was very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Enjoyed trying something new with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you again so much for the great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi;

    I like the sketch and when I got the kit from Mollys I knew this sketch wasthe best one to let the beautiful Hambly doily come through and be at its best!

    Thanks for a great sketch!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  28. awesome sketch, loved to work with it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely sketch! This is the first time I've joined in at CreativeScrappers, but it wont be the last time!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this sketch!!!!
    It was my first time here and I'll be back soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very beautiful sketch that inspired me a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. This was another awesome sketch by Amarilys, used my Scrap That! DT kit and posted a link to Creative Scrappers (sketch #142) in my kit reveal post. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great sketch! I linked you to my photobucket account because I'm new to blogging and can't figure out how to get the pictures to show up bigger on my blog. Here's the link to my blog though if you would like to check it out: http://ilovethesmellofthickersinthemorning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is the first time using one of your sketches. I enjoyed the process and look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Woo Hoo!! I am in no.70. This is a great sketch and thanks DTs for the inspiration. I enjoyed doing this sketch a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tout simplement magnifique les filles. Chacune votre style mais un pur régal.

    ReplyDelete
  37. One of my favorite ones! I enjoy working with your sketches soooo much! Thanks Kristine!

    ReplyDelete