13 February 2011

Sketch #143

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Our guest this week is Nadia Cannizzo from beautiful Australia! Our sketch this week is created by Nicole Nowosad and again we have a wonderful - inspiring reveal for you.



My name is Nadia Cannizzo, and I live in Sydney Australia. Although my name doesn't suggest it, I was actually born and raised in Greece and moved to Australia with my family when I was 11. I am 32 years old, a mummy to 2 much loved and much wanted little girls and I have been married to my husband for the last 12 years. I am a Primary School teacher and at the moment work 2 days a week. I have been scrapping officially for just under 2 years now but I believe my real scrapping took off mid 2010.

I started card making as a way to pass the time 4 years ago while on maternity leave, then a couple of years later I decided to try a layout or 2 as a way to remember all the little things my daughter was doing. Well...the rest as they say, is history.

Besides that, I am motivated to scrap by other talented people I have had the pleasure to meet online, in magazines etc. Challenging myself to also create unique and fun layouts is also something that drives me and I love trying new techniques, completing challenges and pushing myself even harder to create pages I never thought I could.

I am honoured to have been asked to be Guest Designer for Creative Scrappers and have thoroughly enjoyed working on this sketch! I hope I have inspired you in some way and cannot wait to see what you come up with.

Love, Nadia.
http://samnadia.blogspot.com




To win a prize from our February sponsor Just Imagine Crafts you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 141-142-143-144 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is
February 28th at midnight!


Happy Scrappin!
Kristine


************************


31 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindblowingly fantastic job by everyone (WOHOOO for Nadia!) - and such a FUN sketch! Off to the scraptable I go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING work done by everyone! I just love seeing what people produce from sketches.. soo wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another sketch. Love the DT work too. I've linked to my LO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Worked perfect for my photo...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - what fabulous LOs! thanks for the great inspiration!!!! love the sketches from this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the inspiration girls, you guys are fantastic!! will be working on this today! xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation Nadia! Your layout is amazing! I love all your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch! I realized I got a LOT of inspiration from your DT-member Nicole this time, my LO is also about attitude :-P

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job everyone and love the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grande Nadia!!! Your page is simply fantastic!!! WOWOW!!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch. And I love what the DT made with it.

    I just entered my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. another great sketch to work with... many thanks.. Great work from the DT also... this is my third one this month.. hope to play along again..

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank your for this sketch , it was a pleasure to work with it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your sketches very much :) great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved working with this sketch, thankyou - and please excuse the font on my blog, blogger is having an off day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorei, é um desafio fazer paginas assim.
    Eu adoro !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great sketch! Love what the DT did.

    ReplyDelete
  19. inspiring sketch, love how it evolved on my page!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ABSOLUTELY loved this sketch - thanks! LOVE how it's turned out - yur sketches are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. great sketch. loved using it. ignore my link on spot #25. I put up the wrong one. The link under #36 is the correct one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for the inspiration, I really enjoyed working on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Finally, I have made it to post for my sketch. I have fun playing with all the sketches! Here is one of them...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay - I actually was able to fit this sketch in this month! I moved the circles around, so I hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Been loving the sketches and finally getting some in on time! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I linked my blog. The layout for this sketch is the last one down. The Halloween layout. I rotated the sketch. Thanks for the inspiration - it motivated me to create a layout that's FAR from my typical style!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just posted a link to my blog. Thanks for a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved working on this. Thanks for the wonderful sketch.

    ReplyDelete