20 February 2011

Sketch #144

Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have a bitter sweet reveal today! Today we say goodbye to a few of our designers - who will be leaving us but hopefully not forever! We wish the best to Camilla, Christy, Genebieve, Maiko, Marielle and Trish. Ladies.... it was a pleasure having you with us and thank you for providing exceptional inspiration to our readers!

We have sketch 144 for you today and this sketch is created by Aphra! Our guest is
Magda Bolinska from Poland living in the UK! ;-) Welcome Magda!!

Enjoy our reveal today!!!



My name is Magda, I'm 25 and a Stay at Home Mum. I'm Polish but for the last 4 years I've been living in the UK with my hubby and with my 4-year old daughter.

My adventure with scrapbooking started in 2008 and now scrapbooking is my big passion, it`s how I spend my free time :) My main inspiration is my daughter - Olivia. I love to work with her photos and create Layouts and albums for her. I also lovebrowsing galleries and blogs. In scrapbooking I love using colors - I love playing with them such as using paints, rubber stamps, papers and buttons!

The invitation to design for Creative Scrappers is such an honor for me - thank you!
You can find my blog - mumkaa.blogspot.com





















To win a prize from our February sponsor Just Imagine Crafts you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 141-142-143-144 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is
February 28th at midnight!


Happy Scrappin!
Kristine


************************

40 comments:

  1. Oh, Magda! Nice to see you here ;)))
    Very inspiring sketch and DT's works are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super-fun sketch! Great job everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects, sorry to see such talented ladies go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sketch and the take the ladies gave it, as they certainly think "outside the box" and go for it! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Layouts!!! I am so inspired, I want to go scrap right now. I wish! LOL I am in the middle of making my layout for 142 and now I want to do this one. Hopefully sometime tonight. Awesome sketch! I need to get out my sewing machine, love what you girls did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome magda!! love what you did with this great sketch.
    and i'm sorry to see the girls leaving!! they've added so much inspiration to this fab place!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been a while since I've scrapped....lost my mojo when I lost my mom in October. This was the first sketch that caught my eye and made me want to scrap again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great sketch and inspiration..........many thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun sketch to play with :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for all the inspiration! Awesome work:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great sketch. loved using it. sure I will use it again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything that all these very talented did. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've done two for this sketch a paper LO and a digi...hope you like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice sketch, I'm sure I'll use it again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great sketch and the reveal was inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had so much fun.. i did this and the other side and have an amazing double page layout... great sketch and fab job DT.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing work from the DT. I loved working with this sketch, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I'm glad I found this place! Great for inspiration. I'm impressed so far!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Girls, I am new here, but old in the scrap world!!!
    I hope you enjoy my LO!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved using this sketch!
    Wonderful work from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another beautiful sketch! Many thanks to the designer team for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi everyone, new to Creative Scrappers Sketches...I've been inspired, THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the sketch. I don't often do 1-photo layouts, so this was fun to try.

    I am new to blogging and this is my first time playing along. I hope it's okay to blur the faces of my sweet kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous sketch...I loved to put my own spin on it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks for this beautiful sketch and for all the inspiration you give with your gorgeous pages!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for the sketch! I turned it round so it fits better for me!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great sketch, mine came together pretty quickly...thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. yay! I'm so happy I found the CS site! What great talent you ladies have - beautiful pages from the DT. Good luck everyone! I'll be coming back in March...and April, and May... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This was my last layout with these incredible sketch...but I'll be back !!! Hugs to Kistine :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fun, easy sketch to work with. I don't usually like working with cirles but this went well with my photo.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for yet another great sketch <3

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loved working with this sketch and loved seeing what the designers did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi! I posted my layout! It's the third one down! Thanks, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just posted my layout. Fabulous sketch!!
    My Layout is also visible on my blog at:
    http://roxolsenprojects.blogspot.com/2011/02/hello-spring-are-you-there.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love sketches! Thank you for another wondeful sketch!

    ReplyDelete