Sunday, February 27

Sketch #145

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

This is the last reveal for some of these ladies.... today we say goodbye to Zoe, Helena, Katarina, and Sandi. Thank you ladies for being such great inspiration to Creative Scrappers all over the world. xoxoxo Your Work is for sure inspirational and hopefully you'll keep sharing your love of scrapbooking with others ;-)

Today, our sketch # is 145! We have a guest from Brazil and a sketch from Michelle!
let's get started with our reveal and hopefully you'll be able to participate with us this week ;-)





My name is Rosangela Philippsen, but you can call me just by my nick name Ro.
I live in a beautiful city called Curitiba, in the South of Brazil, with my hubby and my 14 old year son, Rafael.
I´m graduated in Philosophy but 5 years ago I decided to leave behind a boring and stresses profession (I was Manager Account to a great insurance company), in search for something that could make me happier. Today I live among papers, scissors and inks! I scrapbook every day, I give lessons, I travel with my courses in my country and go to fairs too. I am passionate about creating and inspiring different people and I love trying new and interesting materials in my designs.
I'm very honored to be guest Designer in Creative Scrappers.
Thank you very much for this opportunity.

You can find my works here: http://www.scrapbyrophilippsen.blogspot.com/





To win a prize from our March sponsor Loonie 4 Scrapbooking you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 145-146-147-148-149 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is March 31st
at midnight!


-- Your February layouts should be uploaded with mr. Linky by Midnight Feb28th!
-- Draw will take place March 1 and announced on our facebook page ;-)

Creatively Yours!
Kristine


************************

34 comments:

  1. LOVE the sketch Michelle has come up with... Fabulous DT Samples... makes me think I wanna scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and again i'm sorry to see the girls leavin'!! michelles sketch is so inspiring and the takes on it a fabulous!! especially ro did such an awesome page!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful reveal girls!!! I love your work and it's been an honor being on the team with you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this reveal!! Great sketch and pages!! I send a especial kiss for the girls that are leaving CS and another especial kiss for Ro Philippsen,Guest Designer, one of the most sweet and talented person that I've met. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you did it again..hello Mr Mojo, thanks ladies, fabulous ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sketch & gorgeous dt work...as always! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous reveal... sorry to see some of this talent is leaving the CT - but I am excited to start revealing too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful work ladies!!! your inspiration is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page and sketch...I made my ..I just love all the greats design you have in here.
    Congrats to all!!!!
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I loved see Ro here as a guest designer! She is a great scrapper and a sweet person!
    I loved all the layouts!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful sketch! Here is my take on it

    http://pagesintime.blogspot.com/2011/03/creative-scrappers-sketch-145.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this sketch!!! I have soo much fun with this!
    Thanks!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's my first time entering this challenge! But I loved the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great new sketch and takes by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've recently found out about this place thanks to Caroline Parent, and I love your sketches! So I've tried one for the first time and it certainly will not be my last! Thanks for the inspiration, I loved this sketch and the layouts the design team made with it =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi and thanks for the inspiration with both the great sketch and all the fabulous DT Layouts!Im from Sweden and hope its alwright to participate! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great sketch and fabulous inspiration by the DT.. great to work with... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved working with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabolous ketch and interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved working with this sketch (what is new? LOL).
    Thanks for the never ending supply of wonderful sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the inspiration! What a fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous sketch!
    I just linked my take on it.
    I made a LO for sketches 146 and 147 too, will post soon ;).
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great sketch and thanks for the inspiration.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I loved the sketch,very easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I linked my participate in this sketch!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for another great sketch! I rotated it and used it for my final California layout. I even used a metal paintbrush and paint to make the splatters. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The sketche is great! But my layout is really, really very different from that. I satrted with the sketche in my mind, but the result is other thing...
    Thanks for the inspiration anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  29. hello !
    my LO "soif d'été" made with Graphic 45 has just been linked ! thanks for the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your sketches rock! Keep 'em coming, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love it!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Cyntia

    ReplyDelete