06 March 2011

Sketch #146

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Today is the day for a new team reveal!
Our new team members are excited for their first reveal today. I hope you're ready ;-) I think this is a fabulous showcase of talent and I hope you get some inspiration from these ladies! If you want to see more information about our designers simply click on their names to be directed to their personal blogs. Don't forget to leave us a comment about what you think of our dt reveal today!! We love comments ;-) Now on with the show!




Hi hi! I'm Faridah Hajarmustika all the way from Singapore. The love of my life, my hubby, is my biggest supporter and motivator to scrap. Our daughter, Sofya, is the live wire of our family and my favourite subject in photography. I teach full-time, so since I started scrapping in 2009, I feel a more sense of balance in life.

I'm not sure what I'd call my style but I like to create within a colour palette inspired by the photograph and then
pile embellishments on my 12x12 layouts. I love to create using sketches as I feel that half the battle is won so Creative Scrappers has been my regular site for awesome sketches!

S
crapping keeps me happy, very, very, happy! (",)
Thank you so much Kristine for this wonderful opportunity to guest design for CS, it is such an honour!

cheers,
Faridah
http://mustikmonkeys.com




Was that awesome or what?!

To win a prize from our March sponsor Loonie 4 Scrapbooking you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 145-146-147-148-149 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is March 31st
at midnight!


Creatively Yours!
Kristine


************************

52 comments:

  1. wow! Love the reveal and the layouts! what a great bunch of talent there (still can't believe I'm a part of the new team! :))

    Great layout by the guest Faridah too - wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pinching myself to be guesting here!
    To the new CS team, your layouts are amazing, very inspiring indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT work of the new DT!!
    LOVE the new sketch and just linked my page!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome team! Fabulous work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT rocked that sketch. I esp. loved the cat and baby layouts. Those get me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! awesome reveals by the guest & design team members!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing talent of the new team!!! So much beauty and inspiration here!! Thanks ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!! Ladies!!!! You really rocked this sketch! I so love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it all! Good job everyone, way to start out the new team :) The sketch is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing layouts by the new team!!! And fab sketch by Nicole - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so many different and fantastic work with the same marwelleous sketch!!!Stunning
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this sketch, so easy to work, and I love the final result of my page. Thank you girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved this sketch and great work by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. been waiting for the right sketch for this pic. Tks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome inspiration! That is fabulous work from everyone! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. THE DTS WORK,AMAZING...LOVE IT...

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's been a very long time since I last entered a sketch/challenge but I loved it, thanx!!
    angela from the netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's very beatiful!! Sorry my english is bad, but wow girls !!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous sketch and gorgeous takes by the DT :-) my take is linked :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. love what the brand new DT has done here! So much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the sketch and enjoyed making my page with it. All the pages the girls made with it rock!

    ReplyDelete
  22. this was a great sketch to work with. Great samples bby the DT.. many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. the sketch was lots of fun to play with. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great sketch...nice work, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What amazing work from the DT. Loved working with the sketch for my digi LO. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. This has been a fun sketch that I've used three times this week! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. could someone please tell me when and where the monthly winner is posted?.. many thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for this fab sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The new DT ROCKED this sketch! Each one is a master piece of its own, love them all!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great job ladies! Excellent sketch as usual! I just linked mine!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is my LO from this sketch.
    http://fabrise.blogspot.com/2011/03/scrap-playground-desafio-042011-e.html
    Thanks for the chance!
    Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Here's my LO for the Sketch #146:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xChCZi_I94c/TX5cEIGxvdI/AAAAAAAAB-8/btk8XLCRCYk/s1600/DSC04641.JPG.

    Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oops... wrong sketch. Let me try that again.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Loved working with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this sketch !!! It was so easy to create a layout!!!! Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely sketch
    I linked my participation!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love all the inspiration in here!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love this sketch... so much!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, this sketch is so great. Love the lay-outs the dt members made. Really inspiring. You can find my entry at nr. 66

    ReplyDelete
  40. During March break, my mom, sis and I got together and scrapbooked for the 1st time ever! It was 5 wonderful days. I always told them that I submit to your contests, soooo they were interested in trying out too! This was sooo much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great inspiration! I used photos from my Wedding and the result was fantastic.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  42. I loved this sketch. I was very inspired by it.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fabulous sketch...I really enjoyed working with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love this sketch, great inspiration!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  45. Could not post my Lo here, but are on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  46. loved this sketch thanks, just kept forgetting to upload it :)

    ReplyDelete