13 March 2011

Sketch #147

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Today is the day for a new team reveal! Yes, last week we showed you team A and this week we show you team B! I haven't done a formal intro with their pic and bio yet.. i've been a bit swamped with other requirements and working OVERNIGHT shifts!! yes... Overnight Shifts at work. So i am a bit behind.. but regardless their layouts have been posted and of course you can visit our team members blog as you wish ;-)

Let's see what the girls created with our sketch 147 by Amarylis ;-)



Hi, my name is Stephanie, I am 29 years old and together with my dear husband I live in the South of Germany, near Stuttgart.
In real life I'm a full time assistant in real estate management.

I started Scrapbooking approximately 5 years ago when it really wasn't that popular in Germany. The evolution of scrapbooking has recently expended in Germany which is so great.

I love taking pictures and most of all I love the memories I am leaving behind for others to enjoy, Isn't Scrapbooking wonderful? I love working with these pictures and papers.

Iam so honored to be Guest Designer at Creative Scrappers

Thank you so much for this.
Stephanie
http://www.creativebysteffka.blogspot.com/



*******************************


Don't we have a talented bunch of ladies on the team? So full of inspiration... Wonderful job ladies!!

To win a prize from our March sponsor Loonie 4 Scrapbooking you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 145-146-147-148-149 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is March 31st
at midnight!


Creatively Yours!
Kristine


************************


45 comments:

  1. Bravo les filles vos pages sont magnifiques et en plus voir la page d'elliam pour moi je suis émerveillée. Continuez ainsi c'est un vrai régal et je vais me remettre un peu plus au sketch. Bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girls! All of you rock this fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everyone's take on the sketch! So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sketch and such gorgeous layouts by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's no secret I love Amarilys' sketches and this one was fantastic to work with. Loved looking at all the interpretations of this one too from the rest of the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous ladies! Love all the different interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. weheeee, steffi!!! so great to see you as guest-dt!!
    love every single take on the sketch!! amazing work, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Amazing work! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the sketch I love it!!!

    You did very nice layouts everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never enter a layout here before. Hope I did it right. Thanks, Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an amazing sketch! Amarilys, you did an outstanding job!!! I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved working with this sketch and being inspired by the DT work. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketch and I love the different takes on it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks ladies for the comments about the sketch. This is one of my fav so far!

    I also have to hand it to you-the DT- you did a WONDERFUL job with it! Also, to those who have uploaded your pages already-they are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this sketch, def my fav so far!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This came together so fast and easy for me, thanks for another fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another beautiful sketch and fantastic work from the DT! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. THANK YOU for always providing such excellent sketches and the most inspiring DT work. You girls ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This was a lovely design! Thank you again for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for ALL the great sketches you come up with. Really inspiring work!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Its so much easier working with your beautiful LO's.... It was my first nad I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a fab sketch & such beautiful DT LO's too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the sketch, got my link posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a GREAT sketch. I'm all linked up..

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yours pages and all the sketchs are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This sketch helped me get started with the new MME Stella & Rose collection. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a source of inspiration! Thank you for the sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  28. The sketch is gorgeous! Thanks so much for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulosa plantilla, muchas gracias por la inspiración.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your sketches! they really inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I loved to work with this sketch!!!
    Very nice!!!!
    Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow the DT did a fabulous job on this sketch and I really enjoy working on this one too. Love any layout with a circle and this one has 2. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  33. this was amazing to work with.. and great inspiration DT

    ReplyDelete
  34. mine is done !
    i loved this sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loved your sketch, it was fun making my version!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a fun sketch! Love the posted renditions!

    ReplyDelete
  37. here is mine http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/galleries/show/40389 loved this sketch thanks

    ReplyDelete
  38. Here is my take

    http://scrapperocks.blogspot.com/2011/03/cherish-always.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. here's my creation:

    http://scrappilyforeverafter.blogspot.com/2011/04/meant-to-be.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. made sure to link up again!! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is a source of inspiration! Thank you for the sketch..

    ReplyDelete