19 March 2011

Sketch #148

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have a great sketch from Michelle Fowler today! I love the huge circles and the 4 little pics... makes me want to scrapbook ;-)
Hopefully you'll find some time this week to create a layout with our sketch... and don't forget to share it!

I haven't posted our Designers bios yet... i've been super busy with work this week including 2 overnight shifts... yuck! but i will have our designers bios posted this week... promise!

I'm Tina! I'm 34 yrs old and live in beautiful New Brunswick, Canada with my hubby of 10 years and our 5 beautiful children. Life is busy but exciting around here and Scrapping is my release from every day reality. I've been scrapping for over 7 years. I draw my inspiration from life around me! Everything from the looks on my childrens faces, to their clothes, to music we listen to and emotions in our daily life!

My style is hard to pinpoint... but is kind of romantic, clean and simple. I love distressing, B&W photo's and journaling strips!

I'm a Layout gal... I can do cards and altered items if need be, but layouts are where my heart lies... I love the photo's and the journaling... this is what it's all about for me! :) That is the WHY behind doing what I do!

Thanks so much to Kristine for the opportunity to be a Creative Scrapper gal this week! I
'd love to have you stop by my blog!


Until Next time... Happy Scrapping!


Amélie Jutras

Christiane Müller

Jenny Linden

Jody Rogers

Kim Jeffress

Mahlin Wiggur

Nicole Nowosad

Pamella Brown

Renata Watanabe

Shannon Morgan

Yukiko Ochi
Yukiko will not be showcasing a layout this week
as she is in Japan with her family. I've received a message that she is doing okay. Please send her some good thoughts and prayers if you can.


To win a prize from our March sponsor Loonie 4 Scrapbooking you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 145-146-147-148-149 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is March 31st
at midnight!

Creatively Yours!



  1. Congrats Tina!! Awesome pages from the DT :)

  2. welcome, tina!! you did an amazing page!!
    and as ever i'm in love with all the different takes on this fab sketch!!

  3. Awesome layouts and congrats to Tina for Guest DT! Wonderful layout! :)

  4. So glad that Yukiko and her family is OK! What a terrible tragedy. Praying for everyone there!

    This sketch is really cute and I love all the fun interpretations on it!

  5. Just uploaded my take on the sketch. Thanks for the inspiration

  6. Great sketch! It was fun to try it out. Thanks for the fun!

  7. Great sketch and love the LOs you guys did!

  8. Congrats Tina!! Great job ladies!!!I love the different takes on it! :)

  9. Great sketch! It worked perfect for my California sunset photos.

  10. Great to have you here Tina,great layouts from everyone !!!

  11. Just gorgeous take on the sketch!!!
    Love them all.

  12. Thanks again, ladies :) beautiful pages.

  13. once again loved the layout so much that I couldn't resist playing along! Thanks for the inspiration!

  14. Thanks for the inspiration! Just uploaded my take of the sketch.
    Have a nice day!

  15. love your sketches so much. just wish i had more time to use more of them! glad i got this one in, just in time x

  16. More great inspiration! Thank you!

  17. Thanks for great sketch.

    I enjoy it.

  18. I could not find the place here to link my layout for #148 so I have linked it with the layouts for sketch #149. Thanks for another great sketch.

    Barb M.