27 March 2011

Sketch #149

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

It's a new Sketch Day! Do you love Sunday mornings? or Sundays in general ?? Do you come visit our blogs on Sunday morning and get motivation to scrap from our designers? I've love to know when do you browse our blog ? !!!
Today is Sketch 149 ... can you believe we are almost at 150<< that is HUGE!!! Our guest today is Piradee from Thailand and she's full of talent ;-) I am sure you'll enjoy meeting her and maybe you'll take a few minutes and visit her personal blog. Enjoy our reveal !


Hi Everyone, I'm Piradee Talvanna from Bangkok, Thailand althought I'm currently working and living in Singapore with my dearest hubby. It was when I relocated to Singapore in mid-2008 for work that I discovered and fell in loving with this hobby. For me scrapbooking not only allows me to explore and challenge my creativity but also helps me de-stress after a long day at work. And the best part of it all, are the strolls through my LSS (I think I'm more of a hoarder than a scrapper) - that allows me to be a kid again (in a big candy/well scrapbooking store).
And with that, a very big thank you to Kristine for this amazing opportunity to guest design here !
Cheers,
Piradee
*******************************


To win a prize from our March sponsor Loonie 4 Scrapbooking you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 145-146-147-148-149 and upload it using our Mr. Linky at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is March 31st
at midnight!


Creatively Yours!
Kristine


************************


32 comments:

  1. Love it! Unfortunately probably won't get it done by the 31st, but I'm definitely adding it to my sketch book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch! Gorgeous page by Piradee!!
    I follow your blog in google reader so I never miss a post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to be able to work on this tonight and get it uploaded. Absolutely love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ladies!! I love all the different takes on this sketch....so much eye candy here!
    And so cool to see Piradee here; love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inspiration! I love the sketch! I try and check on here on Sundays but mostly at night during the week. It's nice to know that there are scrappers all over the world that get excited walking into a scrapstore! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimmarie, her blog is:
    http://piradee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sketch is very inspiring and all the layouts are gorgeous!!Loved all of them!!
    Thank you for sharing with us, girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool layouts ladies! Great reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the fun sketch! I've got my creation posted

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh!!!! cute sketch and amazing examples from the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This suited a layout I had in mind for a while perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found this site and I am so happy about it! Lol! These sketches are magnificent and inspirational. I just entered a page based on sketch #147 by Amarylis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pages girls, love all the different takes on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait until Sunday mornings to see the next sketch. I make my tea and enjoy looking at what the designers of done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you again for the inspiration! I was working on this early Sunday so it's clearly an awesome one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats girls you did amazing layouts with this sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so love this week sketch Kristine,great job team girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there. . .first timer here :) Love this sketch. I only have 1 day. . .so I'll do my best to try and play along. :) Can't wait to check out your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really liked this sketch! It was perfect for some NYC pics that I've been meaning to scrap for a very long time...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to work with grid so, this sketch is perfect for me!!!!!
    Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Un sketch très intéressant... avec photos de vacances!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Posted my link here for #148. Loved the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow-The DT did an amazing job with this sketch. I enjoy working with the patchwork area-first time I've done this with a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  25. too much on the go this week to do this one, but I sure love everyone's reveals! Gonna have to get this one done 4 sure!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a beautiful sketch and not to mention all the gorgeous LO's by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the sketch! And the inspiration from the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete