10 April 2011

Sketch #151

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Is it Spring in your area?
The snow has finally melted here in New Brunswick and some of our spring bulbs are growing! It's a great time of year and even the cat loves the warm sunshine ;-)
I have a PDF File for you to download our sketches 100-150 if you wish. These are fabulous for crops or when you need a bit of inspiration!
Our sketch this week is by Nicole and our guest is Danielle from The Netherlands.
Enjoy our reveal!
I am trying a new format today for our participants... instead of Mr. Linky I will be using Inlinkz which will display your pages on our site ;-) I hope you like and I would certainly love some feedback ;-)



Hi, my name is Danielle and I'm from The Netherlands. I am a mom to two adorable little boys and a wife to my wonderful husband. I am a working from home mom and also started going to school again since February. It is an excited journey and so very rewarding.

I started scrapbooking 2 years ago and finally took a jump at showing my work online at the beginning of this year. I love to be creative and want to create art 24/7. You can visit my blog at shimmeredlife.blogspot.com. I love documenting stories, but my main reason is becoming the creative process of making a layout. I love it!
I am so super excited to be a guest designer at Creative Scrappers.
Thank you so much Kristine for having me! xo Danielle

*******************************


Don't forget to join our facebook fan page... we often have sponsor prizes at random!

To win a prize from our April sponsor Scrap That! you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 150-151-152-153 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is April 30th!

Our Winners are always posted on our facebook page!!

Have a fabulous week!
KristineLink
************************




16 comments:

  1. wow everybody did a amazing work on this sketch! I think this is my favorite ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reveal, ladies!! I agree with Caroline, awesome pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch ( I used it this am !!) and beautiful layout from everyone !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous reveal ladies, I have to say that Ana's layout put a great smile on my face - so sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome reveal ladies!!! i am going to have to try this one out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing everyone! Kristine - love the idea of having everyone's pages displayed upon submitting them! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oi...
    Este é o meu LO do sketch #150.Espero que gostem. Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindas páginas!!!!Ana teu Lo esta um Show....as fotos ficaram lindas e combinaram perfeitamente com a página. Super inspiração,
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, the sketch is very dificult for me, but I loved the result.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch!

    http://andfornow.blogspot.com/2011/04/valentines-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge!!! Thanks for give us inspirations like that..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooooooooow! I love everyone's beautiful pages, great job ladies!!!

    I love the new format too...love seeing the thumbnails of everyone's amazing works!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous sketch...I enjoyed working with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for another great sketch. I think your Linkitz may be playing up as it says there are still another 358 days to closing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for this great sketch. Just uploaded my link

    ReplyDelete