17 April 2011

Sketch #152

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 152 for you today! In just a few days we will be celebrating 3 years of creativity here at CS! Time Flies when you're having fun... and yes it's flown by for sure! We will have a fabulous blog hop with our designers.. and i'll be announcing that date shortly !

I've added a feature on our blog.. on the right side in our sidebar you will see STAY INFORMED by EMAIL! If you want to have a CS reveal in your inbox instead of your google reader or other.. simply add your email ;-)

The sketch this week is by Aphra and our guest is Mindy Miller.
Enjoy the reveal!

Hi, I'm Mindy Miller and I'm so excited to be joining Creative Scrappers for this sketch challenge!I am a native Kansan and currently reside in the capital city of Topeka. I am a bit obsessed with traveling and, of course, paper crafts!

I began scrapbooking in college (way back in 1996) and was quickly addicted. My crafting time, however, was severely limited while I attended law school and thereafter when I began working in the corporate legal world. But, after several years of crafting on a sporadic basis, I rediscovered my love of paper crafts in 2009. I enjoy scrapbooking, card making a variety of other paper crafts that I share on my blog: mysecretheart.typepad.com.

Thanks for letting me share my take on the sketch this week!

Guest - Mindy Miller

Amélie Jutras

Christiane Müller

Jenny Linden

Jody Rogers

Kim Jeffress

Mahlin Wiggur

Nicole Nowosad

Pamella Brown

Renata Watanabe

Shannon Morgan

Yukiko Ochi

To win a prize from our April sponsor Scrap That! you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 150-151-152-153 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is April 30th!

Have a fabulous week!


  1. I LOVE your takes DTgirls!!!!

  2. what an awesome sketch! LOVE all the takes by the DT as well!

  3. WOW!!! Love all the different takes...this was a super fun sketch!

    Love LOVE Mindy's page as well!

  4. An amazing sketch and wonderful takes by the ladies!!! Wow!! :)

  5. oh, that sketch is really great. and the team have so many takes on it, must try this one soon, it rocks!!!!

  6. Here is my take of sketch # 152:

    The minute I saw it, it isnpired me to go and get to scrappin. Thanks for the inspiration. :)


  7. Another incredible reveal ladies!

  8. Wow I love all your work girls!

  9. Great work! Wonderful sketch!

  10. Can French Scrappers participate too ?? I've a question of vocabulary : a "blog hop" What is it ??? I'm a teacher of English and I guess this is a feast for the blog !!a "blog candy"we say in France ... I can't find in a dictionary !! Help !! Thanks

  11. Thanks again!! I really love all of works! I have just finished to post mine..

  12. awesome sketch. tfs
    happy easter!
    Felicitas from Germany

  13. Thanks for the lovely sketch - have just linked mine up !

  14. Not sure if mine is linking???


  15. Fabulous sketch as always--really enjoyed working with this one!

  16. I try link my page but it's not share to me
    I received in email o the submit in the mr.linky
    but I'm not visualize my page here
    I posted in my blog in this post: http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/04/destaque-e-cartoes.html
    Leila Cassimira

  17. It was great to play with this sketch.


  18. late as usual heres my take on sketch #152


    one day I'll catch up....