24 April 2011

Sketch #153

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
Happy Easter !!!

Our sketch this week is by Michelle and our guest is Sophie from Quebec Canada!

Hi my name is Sophie and I'm from Québec , Canada. I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 20 years and we have three wonderful boys. Vincent, Émile and Maxime.
I’m working part time for the hospital of my region as a nursing assistant.
I started scrapbooking in June 2006 and never stopped since. I just love it!I’m in a design team for an online store, a sponsor for Creative Scrappers - Creation Elliam and I'm also part of a Canadian Magazine. I love Scrapbooking, learning new things and meeting talented people. I want to thank Kristine for having me as a guest design here a Creative Scrappers!!

To win a prize from our April sponsor Scrap That! you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 150-151-152-153 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is April 30th!

Have a fabulous week!


  1. So many gorgeous pages each with their own unique flavor! Wow! And congratulations to my friend Sophie for her spot as a guest designer, your page is amazing with those three handsome boys of yours ;-)

  2. Fantastic Sketch! I love what everyone did. so many beautiful and fun layouts to look at. very talented. Happy Easter

  3. Loving all the inspiration! I chose to flip the sketch to work for my idea!! But I don't see where to link it. It says Submissions start May 7.


  4. just stunning, especially that baby in the carriage!!!

  5. I love all the misting and masking this team does - gotta give that a try soon (too scared to wreck my layouts, LOL)

  6. esp. love the kitten layout by Yuko!!!

  7. Loved working with this sketch!
    The DT did a great job!

  8. Such gorgeous work everyone! And yet another great sketch!! So much inspiration!

  9. LOVED this sketch & have just linked up - thanks!

  10. Oi

    Adorei fazer o sketch #153! A criação desta página foi genial! Parabéns!

  11. wow. great projects!!! and another great sketch :)
    Felicitas from Germany

  12. Great sketck and so many great Scrappers out there! Wow:-)

  13. This sketch was a real challenge to me, always having problems with more than one photo. But I tried.......so just uploaded it. Thanks for the challenge !

  14. Here is my take:)

    Thanks for great inspiration!