01 May 2011

Sketch #154

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 154 for you today!
Yesterday we celebrated our 3rd birthday with a Creative team Blog Hop... did you participate? If you want more info simply see our post below ... it's well worth it ;-)

The sketch this week is by Nicole and our guest is Kat Poole!
Enjoy the reveal!

My name is Kat Poole and I currently live in the United States in Southern California. I am originally from the eastern United States, but my work caused me to move to the west coast. I am in love with both places…as long as I am by a beach, I am happy!

I have been seriously scrapbooking since the end of 2008 and it has quickly become one of my favorite hobbies. I love playing with bright colors and I am absolutely addicted to paper, glue and embellishments!

When I am not scrapping, I enjoy going to the beach, working out and spending time with my friends, family and boyfriend. You can find some more of my work at my blog (http://kraftykat9.blogspot.com).

Guest - Kat Poole

Amélie Jutras

Christiane Müller

Jenny Linden

Jody Rogers

Kim Jeffress

Mahlin Wiggur

Nicole Nowosad

Pamella Brown

Renata Watanabe

Shannon Morgan

Yukiko Ochi

To win a prize from our May sponsor Scrapbook Sussies you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 154-154-156-157 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is May 31st!

Have a fabulous week!


  1. WOOOW!!!!
    love all the different takes on this great sketch!! :))

  2. great sketch, Yukiko you amaze me! love your take on this one

  3. Gorgeous layouts from the DT ... just love how everyone can take one jumping point and head in so many different directions!

  4. Amazing reveal from the DT!!!! :)

  5. The sketch is amazing and you all rocked it! It looks so fab! All the projects do!

  6. awesome Sketch, and love the dt's work...always very insperational!

  7. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sketch. Thanks for posting

  8. I loved this sketch. It's so different of I am used to do!! Congratulations DT!!!

  9. great jobs of the design team! very inspiring. ok, i'm going back in the studio :)
    xo Felicitas from Germany

  10. love the sketch and the reveal is beautiful - gorgeous work ladies!

  11. Great reveal ladies!! Very inspiring!! ;)

  12. Maravilhoso sketch,... já enviei o meu,.... bjosssss

  13. Thanks for this really pretty sketch - have just linked up :)

  14. Thank you for the inspiration, great sketch !

  15. Wow the Design Team's take on this sketch is just amazing. Just love all the beauty I see here.