08 May 2011

Sketch #155

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
how was your iNational Scrapbook Day yesterday? Did you get to play a little bit!!? ... since it's Mothers Day I'd like to wish you all a happy mother's day!

Our sketch this week is by Amarilys and our guest is Jolaine Frias from New York.

Hello! My name is Jolaine Frias. I am a full time school teacher and mom to a two year old sweet little boy and 6 year old delightful little girl. I have been married for 9 years to a very loving and supportive man, together; we live in the beautiful Hudson Valley region in New York.

I have been scrapbooking for about 5 years and absolutely love this wonderful hobby. Paper crafts have allowed me to combine my love for crafts and photography while documenting unique family memories, what more could I ask for?!

I guess I can call my style of scrapbooking shabby chic – romantic with a touch of vintage; I normally allow the elements in the design paper and photos to inspire me; that’s why it’s so important for me to make the photo the focus of my layouts. Besides making layouts, I also enjoy creating mini albums and altered projects.

Jolaine
http://jolainefrias.blogspot.com/

To win a prize from our May sponsor Scrapbook Sussies you need to complete at least one layout from sketches 154-154-156-157 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is May 31st!

Have a fabulous week!
KristineLink
************************


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts, as always =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone did an amazing job! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another lovely sketch - I have just linked mine up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone's take on the sketch is FAB! Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my favorite reveal from this team so far and Jolaine did an amazing guest design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice, i make the layout but i can't upload them
    Annick

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay, it's done.
    Annick

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just linked mine too! Thanks for inspirating us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love the layouts! Really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone has done a marwelleous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did mine and linked yet
    xx
    Leila
    http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/05/e-na-terca-feira-tenho.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great LOs...just linked mine too! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job with the sketch, ladies!! Just added my take!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i've just added mine : all your LOs are beautiful !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for providing inspiration again!

    ReplyDelete