14 May 2011

Sketch #156

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Sorry for the delay in posting today. My post was finished but my cat decided to take a sleep on my keyboard last night and deleted 1/2 my post...

So without any more delays... we have SKETCH 156 for you today!
The sketch this week is by me, Kristine and our guest is Machiko Matsuura from Japan. Enjoy the reveal today!


Hello!!

My name is Machiko Matsuura, I live in Osaka, Japan. I am twenty eight years old. married with 2 children- 1 year and 4 years old. My hobbies are taking pictures by a single-lens reflex and creating scrapbooking. Both are very important for me because I can relax when I do my hobbies. I so love to scrap and chat my friends.
The reason why I started scrap booking is because I wanted to keep memories for my sons. Now, I am addicted to scrapping and enjoy creating everyday. I always strive to create pages where my pictures can shine, so I like simple layouts.

-- my blog is 「my scrap life」


Thank you for giving me such a precious opportunity.

xoxo

machiko


Our Guest
Machiko
Matsuura



Amélie Jutras


Christiane Müller


Jenny Linden


Kim Jeffress


Mahlin Wiggur


Nicole Nowosad


Pamella Brown


Renata Watanabe


Shannon Morgan


To win a prize from our May sponsor Scrapbook Sussies you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 154-154-156-157 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. It's That Easy!!!

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is May 31st!

Have a scrappy week!
Kristine
************************



19 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!! I loved this sketch the moment I saw it but after seeing the DT pages.....WOW!! Everyone rocked this one!!! Lovin all of those strips and layers and everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE tis sketch!!!! So original and I am thinking of all the possibilities for patterned paper!!! The DT did an amazing job with this!!! Way to go!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Everyone's take on the sketch looks wonderful and colorful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sketch and amazing reveal!! So much inspiration;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! The DT did an awesome job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the look of this sketch!! Looks fab! And the DT examples are oh so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this sketch and I used many colors :)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool sketch! Love this reveal!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sketch
    Antje xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too, loved this sketch. Have added my LO - as you will see I have hardly changed a thing :)

    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the sketch I had FUN :)
    Amazing inspiration from you all !!!
    Cherubs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how I didn't find your blog before now - your fab sketches are just what I need to help me really get into scrapbooking, and I certainly had fun tackling this one!

    Thanks!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the examples and the sketch so much! I've just linked mine up! Thanks for the inspiration guys!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just linked mine Thanks for the continuous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i've just linked mine ! thanks for this sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did mine and linked yet
    http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/05/olha-eu-aqui-de-novo.html
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete