22 May 2011

Sketch #157

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Our sketch this week is by Aphra and our featured designer is Yuki from Japan!
Enjoy our reveal today ... it's certainly filled with TONS of inspiration ;-)





Hi everyone!
My name is Yuki Ogura, also known as yukky*. I live in Japan with my family (my husband and two wonderful children).

I started scrapbooking in December 2006. I love my "CAMERA"! I've been enjoying taking a lot of photographs with my friends.

Thanks for letting me share my take on the sketch this
week!

My blog---24/7 http://yukkynet.blogspot.com/

Thanks.
Yuki Ogura




To win a prize from our May sponsor Scrapbook Sussies you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 154-154-156-157 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. It's That Easy!!!

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is May 31st!

Have a scrappy week!
Kristine
************************



18 comments:

  1. Great Reveal ladies and a beautiful sketch!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts and loved the sketch! Saving this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job Yuki and all the other designers! Love the different translations of this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sketch! I can't wait to get started. It always amazes me the different takes on the same sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how when you present what appears to be a "simple" sketch, but then you take a look at the reveals, and OMGosh, so much detail, it just makes you want to do that sketch right then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parabéns LOs maravilhosos.
    Ana bjs, amei tua página.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did my page and linked
    I inspired by Ana Castro
    I hope you like it!
    http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/05/e-assim-comeca-semana.html
    xx
    Leila
    leilacassimira@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sketch! Just the inspiration I was looking for! Fab layouts everybody! Blessings!
    Heidi Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts and I loved the sketch!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh SO Beautiful! i completel inspired and loven all the beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous sketch! Just right for a page based on my little Toby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one was so fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketch ladies! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was looking through all of the submissions, and they are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mr Linky is closed for this sketch, but you can see my LO here : http://myriammgscrap.canalblog.com/archives/2011/08/11/21748523.html
    thanks !

    ReplyDelete