29 May 2011

Sketch #158

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 158 for you today! Are you going to enjoy some scrappy time today!!!? The sketch this week is by Michelle Fowler and our guest is Felicitas Klink from Germany and she did a fabulous job with our sketch this week!
Enjoy the reveal today!

Hi everyone!
My Name is Felicitas Klink. I'm 30 years old and live in Stuttgart, South Germany with my lovely husband Steffen and our two "little ones"…our bunnies.

I've been a paper crafter for over 2,5 years but I've always been creative since I was a little girl. I host an established blog See my Crafts, where I share my latest work and short videos. I write weekly DIY-Tutorials for ongoing projects and I also started designing free digital stamps. My art is very detail oriented. I have a passion for mixing different colors, styles and supplies in my projects. By combining funky mixed media items, I create beautifully layered scrapbook layouts, cards and mixed media art projects.

Thanks for having me as a guest designer that is such a wonderful opportunity :)
xoxo Felicitas

Our Guest - Felicitas Klink

Amélie Jutras

Christiane Müller

Jenny Linden

Jody Rogers

Kim Jeffress

Mahlin Wiggur

Nicole Nowosad

Pamella Brown

Renata Watanabe

Shannon Morgan

Yukiko Ochi

To win a prize from our June sponsor Pixie Dust Paperie you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 158-159-160-161 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. It's That Easy!!!

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is June 30th

Have a scrappy week!


  1. WOW! Beautiful layouts! Just gorgeous!

  2. very creative sketch and wonderful interpretations!

  3. another awesome sketch! thanks for getting me into my scrap room!

  4. Wonderful sketch!! Love this site!

  5. What an adorably irresistible sketch & an amazing reveal! Just LOVE your sketches...

  6. Beautiful layouts from everyone !!!! Had fun using this sketch !!!

  7. Lovely takes from all. Love this sketch and had so much fun doing it. Thanks for the inspiration :)

  8. This sketch is very interesting!! My layout is here : http://edwigescraped.blogspot.com/2011/07/pour-toujours.html
    Thanks for the inspiration!!