Sunday, June 5

Sketch #159


Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Our sketch this week is by Nicole and our featured designer is Lynnda from the land Down Under! It's a pleasure having you with us this week Lynnda ;-)

Enjoy our reveal today ...




Hello! My name is Lynnda Hosni. I have a son who is turning 7 this August, Matin and my DH.. Since I work full-time I really treasure every minute that I've got to spend my time with both of them! I live in Melbourne, Australia, but I grew up in Sunny Island of Singapore......

I've just started to get naughty with crafty hobby... to be exact early last year...I don't have any particular style... I may be novice, but I'm keen and I'm a very addicted scrapbooker...My style just keeps evolving... but one thing that hardly to be missed in most of my work ... is color!!...I love bright, cheery and rainbow colors..be it from paint, glimmer mist, distress ink, pp, ribbons, twine... bright cheery happy colours would definitely be my 1st choice!! I think I do better with 12x12 layouts rather than anything else!!!(LOL)...

I'm truly honoured when Kristine invited me to be guest designer for sketch #159...Thank you so much Kristine....xoxo !!!

You can come and visit me HERE: http://lybeauartyscrappy.blogspot.com/




To win a prize from our June sponsor Pixie Dust Paperie you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 158-159-160-161 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. It's That Easy!!!

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is June 30th

Have a scrappy week!
Kristine

************************


14 comments:

  1. Great Reveal!! I really love Lynnda's take on the sketch! Way to go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so truly honoured ...to be featured as the GDT for Sketch #159... Thank you so much Kristine....xoxo


    Beautiful work as always DTs... you ladies rocked big time!!!...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. W00t for Lynnda!!!! Congrats on being GDT! Awesome work gal! :)

    Can't wait to play along!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh - love this sketch - gorgeous LOs by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the sketch, loved Lynnda's take and tried it, for the first time, myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Achei o sketch muito lindo, e os Los das DTs super inspiradores.
    Um beijo especial para Ana Castro.Ana tua página esta maravilhosa.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun sketch & reveal:))) I love it:)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindo...
    A cada semana fico mais inspirada com esses Sketchs...estou amando participar!!!
    Os LOS maravilhosos...Ana Castro você é minha musa inspiradora!!!
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layouts ladies....wooo hooo for Lynnda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome projects and sketch...I am going to play along myself...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layouts ladies. Great sketch.
    I had so much fun doing mine.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs
    Shamma

    ReplyDelete
  12. The variety of colors, embellishments, styles, and interpretations again as just amazed and inspired me! I can't wait to work on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. a second viewing made my jaw drop at all the team's contributions! so glad i could take part in this challenge - great sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab sketch to work with... amazing inspiration by DT..

    ReplyDelete