12 June 2011

Sketch #160

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 160 today and one talented chickie as our guest! Ms. Georgia Keays is with us today and for sure an inspiration to me and I am sure she will inspire you to create today! ;-)

The sketch this week is the last one from Amarilys and it's a beauty!!!
Enjoy the reveal today and let's see those pages!!!




Hi everyone! I'm Georgia, wife to Bill, Mum to Lucy, Eliza and Archie and total scrapbooking addict! I live in the hills of Perth, Western Australia which I love - so many trees, wildlife and most of all space for the kids to run around and be kids in!

I would say my scrapbooking style and quite structured with lots of layers but also a lot of white space. I do really enjoy mixing it up though so am always having a go at different styles. I scrap what I call the moments rather than the events... you won't see me doing birthday party or Christmas layouts, rather I'll scrap about the little things, funny sayings my kids use or things which happen in everyday life. Much to my children's embarrassment , my journalling is always honest and I regularly tease my children through my layouts!


I get so much inspiration from looking at other people's layouts and I hope through Creative Scrappers I might be able to give a little bit of inspiration to others.

I'd love you to come over and say hello on my blog too... www.thatoldsweetsong.wordpress.com




To win a prize from our June sponsor Pixie Dust Paperie you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 158-159-160-161 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. It's That Easy!!!

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is June 30th

Have a scrappy week!
Kristine
************************



10 comments:

  1. Great sketch - and SUCH amazing interpretations! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...wow..!! These works must be the most amazing I have seen in a very long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love all the different takes!! you see me drooling here!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful pages.....So much inspiration....Oh' please make it stop LOL My head is gone to explode with excitment. I can see the kids having baked beans on toast for dinner for a few nights so I can have a go at the challenge..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing sketch to work with.. loved the DT inspiration and the followers work is amazing too... many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the beautiful samples of inspiration and a fun sketch to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic sketch and so many beautiful lo's

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to layer, too! This is right up my alley!
    Roberta @ The Papwrcrafting League

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voila ma participation est sur mon blog!! Merci c'etait un superbe sketch et il y a deja de superbes realisations

    http://www.siriuscrap.com/#

    ReplyDelete