Sunday, June 19

Sketch #161

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Our sketch this week is by Kristine and our featured designer is Anne from the land Down Under! It's a pleasure having you with us this week Anne! ;-)

I hope you enjoy our reveal and if you notice with this sketch you can use 1 large photo or 9 little mini photos or a mixture! Just have fun and let's see you ROCK those pages!!!
Hi Everyone, my name is Anne Patterson and I live in Brisbane Australia. I am married to a very supportive scrap widow and I have two wonderful sons. I have been scrapping now for six years, since the birth of my first son. I love to scrap both my boys, but I also scrap for friends (to get my ‘girl’ fix). My favourite technique is stitching on my page and I LOVE doing challenges.

My blog is at http://scraptastic-stuff.blogspot.com.
I hope you all have as much fun with this sketch as I did.

Regards,
Anne


To win a prize from our June sponsor Pixie Dust Paperie you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 158-159-160-161 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. It's That Easy!!!

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is June 30th

Have a scrappy week!
Kristine
************************



13 comments:

  1. Wonderful sketch and stunning LO's. So much inspiration, so little time...
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch and all the Dt creations are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reveal ladies!!! I love the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Achei o sketch e os LOs muito lindos.
    O da Ana castro vi pessoalmente e é mais bonito ainda.
    O dani esta uma graça.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesoem projects!!! Hope to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome sketch and inspiring project samples.. loved it for my multi photo sport page... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Added mine. I started out just like the sketch but then it morphed.. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just added mine, love this sketch!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic sketch! FABULOUS takes on the sketch by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my favorite reveal this term ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful layouts the design team did with this sketch-I just love the wedding lo with the butterflies so beautiful..Mine looks so boring compared to all of these DT layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sooooo loved this sketch!!! The DT ROCKED it and I couldn't wait to create something with it. Just uploaded my creation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the inpspiration, ladies!

    ReplyDelete