26 June 2011

Sketch #162

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 162 today ! We have a newly decorated blog today with a new CS logo! I hope you like ;-)

Today is also the day we say goodbye to our some of designers. I wish them all well and certainly appreciate everything they've done for Creative Scrappers!

The sketch this week is the last one from Aphra as our sketch designer. Thank you Aphra for being a great inspiration to many of our CS Readers ;-)
Enjoy the reveal today!

Hi my name is Luz Maria but everybody call me Luzma. I`m 45 years old and I`ve been married for 15 years to Rodrigo .We have a girl of 14 Bernardita (Nini) and a boy of 12 Rodrigo (Yoyo).

I began to scrap in March 2007 and now I`m addicted!!! I love sketches and playing with paper and different embellishments. I have been a designer here at creative scrappers and so happy to be back as a guest for you today.

Please come and visit my blog!

To win a prize from our June sponsor Pretty Little Studio you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 162-163-164-165-166 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 31st

Have a scrappy week!


  1. I love the new blog look Kristine and beautiful layouts from the team !!!

  2. Love the new blog look! Thanks for having me on your team, Kristine. It was so fun!!!

  3. this new look is gorgeous! Congrats girls for those wonderful layouts, it was a pleasure to be part of this amazing design team!

  4. What a beautiful looking Kristine I love it!!!
    Thank you so much for choosing me as a guest designer this week!!! I so enjoyed playing with this amazing sketch!!! and I love all the takes on it!!

  5. Wow! I *L*O*V*E* the new look!!! It is beautiful!
    The sketch is awesome and Luzma!!! -Wow!! I love her work. So inspiring.
    I just really enjoy checking out the creative team's takes on the sketch. . .always AMAZING!! :)

  6. The new look is great, summer feelings:) Inspiring sketch and love all the takes on it!

  7. LOVE the new blog look, it is fabulous! I love all of the different takes, as usual;) I have enjoyed being on the team so much and cannot wait to see what the new creative team comes up with!!

  8. Congrats ladies!! Great reveal and sketch!! I'll miss you!!!!
    Thanks Kristine!! Love the new look!!

  9. Can't wait to try out this new sketch!
    Roberta @ The papercrafting League

  10. Que páginas lindas!!!!Parabéns a todas pelos lindos trabalhos.

  11. This is a fun sketch! But confused.. Is this open until July 31st or 1st? The link appears closed?? :(

  12. I really enjoyed making a layout with this sketch! What a fun sketch
    Your designers made the most beautiful creations!
    Thanks for the chance to play along!