10 July 2011

Sketch #164

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 164 today and our second group of new designers!

Today we also have a new sketch designer; Jill Sarginson who joins us from Canada. She'll will also be designing sketches for us for the next few months ;-)

Enjoy the reveal today!


My name is Patricia Proença, or only Paty Proença, a scrapbooking addicted artist from Brasilia, Brazil.

Scrapbooking to me is not only a way to preserve my memories but, it's the way I do Art.
I am married to a wonderful man for over ten years, who is thankfully very supportive of my scrapping and crafting addictions. We have three beautiful children who are the primary subjects of my scrapbook pages.

My scrapping style usually is clean, but eclectic and I adore papers. I love anything that adds texture and dimension to a page and I love to creat my own embellishments. I love painting and distressing my works.

You can see my work on my blog: www.scrapbypaty.blogspot.com.

I am super excited and honored to be guest designer for Creative Scrappers, and I hope that my work will provide inspiration to others!

To win a prize from our July sponsor Pretty Little Studio you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 162-163-164-165-166 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 31st.

Have a great week!


  1. Sketch maravilhoso e páginas espetaculares....muita inspiração.
    Parabéns principalmente para as amigas Paty e Raissa.

  2. the sketch is awesome, congrats girls nice work!

  3. *Love* everyones take on the sketch...they are all so beautiful! :)

  4. Lindas páginas meninas... amei!
    Beijos especiais para as amigas Paty e Raissa!

  5. I uploaded my link but I don't see it there? So here it is:


  6. so so so loved this sketch and creating a page from it!

  7. I tried to link my page but it says "the collection has been deleted by it's author" :(