17 July 2011

Sketch #165

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 165 for you today which is similar to sketch 164! Maybe with this sketch you could try a few techniques such as painting, using glimmer mist or any other unique technique!

Enjoy the reveal today!

I'm Kyoko Matsumura. Thank you for inviting!

I live in Japan with my fabulous husband and two lovely children (five-years-old daughter and two-years-old son).

I have been scrapbooking and enjoying playing with paper for approximately four years and I am truly addicted!

Scrapbooking is “ the greatest color play” and “ a wonderful hobby” for me! I look forward to seeing a lot of your layouts!


Thank you!
Here is my blog- http://scrap-mini.blogspot.com/


To win a prize from our July sponsor Pretty Little Studio you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 162-163-164-165-166 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 31st.

Have a great week!
Kristine
************************


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages, everyone! Just love how everyone interpreted the sketch a little differently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reveal, ladies!!The pages are amazing!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages pages and a fabulous sketch Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job with the sketch ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this sketch and the inspiration is out of this world!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete