24 July 2011

Sketch #166

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

It's Sunday! That means it's reveal day for us ;-)
We have SKETCH 166 today and hopefully you'll have an hour or so to scrapbook this week. Sketch 166 is the last sketch to complete in order to be eligible for our July Sponsor Prize from Pretty Little Studio! The Due Date for your layouts is July 31st at midnight.

Yup, We're now on TWITTER!!! Come Join us ;-)

Enjoy the reveal today!




Hi everyone!
My name is Svetlana Austin and I am very excited to visit
Creative Scrappers today!

I am originally from Russia but I've been living in South Africa for the past 10 years. I am very happily married to the most wonderful man, and we have two adorable sons - Ivan and Sebastian. My family is very supportive of my not so little obsession with scrapbooking. My boys are my greatest inspiration and the subjects of most of my lay-outs.

You are welcome to pop in for a visit at my blog http://colorfulmemories-protea.blogspot.com/
Thank you!
Svetlana


To win a prize from our July sponsor Pretty Little Studio you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 162-163-164-165-166 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 31st.

Have a great week!
Kristine
************************


12 comments:

  1. another great sketch - am loving the stars this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Света ты как обычно бесподобна!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely sketch - gorgeous reveal ladies <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages, ladies! Love the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pages revealed here today!! whew-we!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pages!!!
    Great Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grteat sketch!
    Gorgeous works!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you having me today! I enjoy my visit! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific sketch and inspiring reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch, great DT works and nice to get to know you Svetlana.
    Cherubs

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing work...thanks for the wonderful inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another awesome sketch and the DT knocked it out of the park!!!

    ReplyDelete