31 July 2011

Sketch #167

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
We have SKETCH 167 for you today! Enjoy the reveal and perhaps a few hours of scrappy time this week !!

Thanks so much for having me at Creative Scrappers today! I am very excited to be part of this fantastic and creative blog :)

My name is Janna Werner, I am a paper craft and mixed media addict from Germany :)
I started crafting in April 2010, cardmaking had been my favourite subject at that time but soon scrapbooking captured my heart. So did mixed media in 2011 when I got to know some very inspiring mixed media artists and was totally amazed by their work. I like to experiment with different styles and materials. If you would like to see more of my work I would be delighted to welcome you at my blog.

Have a great day,


This Layout is about my favourite beverage: almond milk. The Journaling on this page is the recipe: 100g almonds, 1 big spoon of honey and 600ml water. Blend it and it´s done :) -Janna
Ana Castro

Debbi Tehrani

Genevive Rulona

Marielle LeBlanc

Mija Comstad

Natasha Naranjo Aguirre

Sarah Augustesen

Shannon Morgan

Tamara Wade

Yohko Takiguchi

To win a prize from our August sponsor Crop Chocolate you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 167-168-169-170-171 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is August 31st.

Enjoy your week and your scrappy time ;-)


  1. Beautiful work!!!!
    I love this sketch!

  2. so nice!!! I´ll try to do this! kiss

  3. Fabulous layouts and sketch of course!!

  4. Loved this sketch, thanks for the challenge. All the reveals are gorgeous, you are a very talented bouquet of scrappers.

  5. Great reveal, love everything!!

  6. I love the sketch and all the beautiful examples!

  7. Thanks for providing us with such fun sketches to play with!!!
    And all the DT's did a fabulous job of providing us with awesome eye candy for inspiration!!!

  8. Great sketch! Amazing job by the DT!!