14 August 2011

Sketch #169

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 169 for you today!
Enjoy the reveal!

Hi, everyone!
Thank you so much for inviting me at Creative Scrappers!
I am excited and honored to be featured designer.

My name is Kaori Fujimoto. I'm 32 years old and live in Japan with my husband and three children. I worked as a veterinarian before marriage, I'm currently working on a pathology study of the animals now.

I have been scrapping since 2006, as a diary and growth record of my children. I feel happiness when I see the "diary" with my children. My scrapping style is that adds dimension to a page. I often incorporate patterned paper to cut out, various kinds of embellishments, pop-up, several colors mist and ink, on my page.

You can see my work on my blog.
http://scrapgarden-kao.blogspot.com/

I hope that my work will provide inspiration to others.
Thank you!
Kaori

To win a prize from our August sponsor Crop Chocolate you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 167-168-169-170-171 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is August 31st.

Enjoy your week!
Kristine
************************



13 comments:

  1. Kaori- nice to meet you. Your works is gorgeous !!!
    I like the inspirations of all you girls.
    Thanks
    cherubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sketch and fantastic reveal !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and wonderful reveal! So many beautiful layouts!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved working with this sketch <3 Awesome takes ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab pages from everyone! And woo-hoo for Kaori being our guest designer! She does such gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this sketch!! I'll be creating many layouts based on your amazing work.

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sketch and gorgeous DT examples, thank you for the inspiration. I've linked to my LO xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages, ladies!!! Love this sketch!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great sketch and so many inspiring samples!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this sketch is fab & i can't wait to use it again! and absolutely stunning DT work...so amazing! hugs!

    ReplyDelete