21 August 2011

Sketch #170

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 1.7.0!! WOOHOOO it's so close to 175!
I hope you're enjoying the sunshine and beaches somewhere.... cause today I am stuck in cold damp fog! Yuck.... I guess that's what we get when we live close to the Atlantic Ocean!

We have an awesome... awesome sketch by Nicole today and our guest is from France ... Ms Helene ! Enjoy the reveal today ;-)

I am Hélène GIRARD-DESMOULINS, I am soon 27 and I live with my husband in the middle of the forest in Britain - France. I really love nature, either sea or mountain, going for long walks and taking pictures (close-up or landscapes).
I have been for nearly 2 years but I have always worked and laid out pictures in my albums. For me, to create LO allows me to live again these particular moments we've just lived, and the work and the choice of the picture is as important as the layout. I enjoy sewing or blowing on my LO, it gives lightness. I don't have a favorite color for the scrap, that comes and goes with seasons and with my feelings.

My style is clean and simple, with a little bit of freestyle and colorful touches. For me, it's a real pleasure to scrap for Creative Scrappers, and I sincerely hope you'll enjoy my LO and my scrap.


I apologize for my English. Thank you so much for this sketch ! I hope you'll enjoy my interpretation !

Best regards
Hélène
http://mamscrap.over-blog.fr/

Our Guest
Deb Harter

Felicitas Klink

Jody Rogers

Lindy Gillespie

Lisa Westphal

Machiko Matsuura

Nicole Nowosad

Raissa Costa

Sarah Webb

Sophie Laliberté

*******************

To win a prize from our August sponsor Crop Chocolate you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 167-168-169-170-171 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is August 31st.

Enjoy your week!
Kristine
************************



13 comments:

  1. beautiful work girls and a yummie sketch!!
    byeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to get to know you!
    BEAUTIFUL works! I´m inspired to make something :)
    THANKS !
    Cherubs

    ReplyDelete
  3. *LOVE* everyones take on the sketch!! These are all gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work and the sketch is super!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sketch and - as always - awesome reveal <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL REVEAL!!! Love the sketch too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty sketch...the DT rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just GORGEOUS DT work!!! such a great sketch too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing sketch and layouts...the glimmer mist one made me drool a little! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanks for this stunning sketch! Really loved it! You DT layouts are fantastic! Thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. just in time : I've linked mine ! thanks for this georgeous sketch !

    ReplyDelete