Sunday, August 28

Sketch #171

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 171 for you today!

It's Sunday morning here in New Brunswick and we're all getting ready for Hurricane Irene to blow by our city. We should be getting most of the wind and rain after 5pm ish .... hopefully everyone can be safe and out of danger from this storm system. Hugs to all of you - be safe!

Enjoy the reveal today !

My name is Anna Zaprzelska, also known as Brises. I live in Poland [Europe] with my family (my husband and one wonderful son).
I have been paper-crafting for over 3 years and now I enjoy scrapping, card-making, stamping, embossing, home décor and altered items. I love all the colours of life so I like to be creative whenever possible :)

The reason why I started scrapbooking is because I wanted to keep memories for my son. Now, I'm addicted to scrapping and enjoy creating everyday:)

Have I my own style? Who knows, I'm still looking for it, but I know for sure: I love scrapbooking! For me it is keeping moments and memories that have allowed me to combine my love for crafts and photography while documenting unique family memories, so what more could I ask for?! Papers, colours, flowers - all this things makes me so happy every day!

Thank you, Kristine for choosing me to be guest designer, I am really honoured!

Greetings from Poland,
Anna/Brises
My blog site: http://ana-brises.blogspot.com/


To win a prize from our August sponsor Crop Chocolate you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 167-168-169-170-171 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is August 31st.

Enjoy your week!
Kristine
************************




13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these takes on this awesome sketch are beyond amazing! Such inspiring work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All DT projects are awesome!
    Thank you, Kristine - once again:)
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are all stunning!! I think I might try this sketch out!! I needed the inspiration for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work, everyone! Thanks for such a fun sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific sketch and a totally AMAZING reveal by the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gratulacje Brises:) Congratulations:)
    Your work is awesome! Amazing work all the DT! Really inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration from all of you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job with the sketch this week DT !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful sketch! Everyone did such a wonderful job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A-MAZ-ING!!! Each and every one of these layouts ROCK!! They each offer such unique and inspiring ideas!! They make me want to go create something right now!! Thank you all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch, thanks so much for the inspiration! How on earth did I scrap before sketchs???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, I think I barely missed the entry!! It's only 8:59 my time on August 31st! :( Here's my LO anyway!

    http://ethansimprints.blogspot.com/2011/08/quick-lo-before-bed.html

    ReplyDelete