04 September 2011

Sketch #172

Hello Creative Scrappers!

How are things? Getting ready for school days? Enjoying the labor day weekend?
We have SKETCH 172 today, and it was created by me!

Enjoy the reveal today ;-) and I'm looking for a few guest designers in case you are interested... Click Here for more info.

My name is Marie, and I'm in the late 20's. I live in Denmark, with my boyfriend in a small house with my dog and my 2 ferrets.

I love everything creative, scrapping, sewing and crochet is just some of the things I enjoy to do. I enjoy my garden and love to decorate our house.

I have been scrapping since the summer 2006. I like to explore and develop my scrapping style. It's an ongoing process that will never stop. One thing for sure is, I love everything with color, and you won't see me make a layout with brown colors!!!
My blog: http://www.marolle.com/blog

Our Guest - Marie Nielsen

Deb Harter

Felicitas Klink

Jody Rogers

Lindy Gillespie

Lisa Westphal

Machiko Matsuura

Nicole Nowosad

Raissa Costa

Sarah Webb

Sophie Laliberté

To win a prize from our September sponsor Vicky Alberto's Etsy Shop you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 172-173-174-175 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is September 30th

Enjoy your week!


  1. First time I've made a layout with your sketches, but will definitely be back!

  2. Oooh, I love this sketch! I hope to play along :)

  3. I love this sketch!! Beautiful pages, girls!!

  4. Thank you! I really really enjoyed this sketch! I always love your sketches!

  5. I had fun with this sketch! Love them all!

  6. I loved using this sketch, thanks so much for this challenge :)

  7. Thanks for a great sketch! Love your work girls!

  8. Hello there, I have uploaded the wrong picture but I can't seem to be able to delete it !! And now I can't upload another link to my page !! Blond day !! If you would like to check my page please go to hobbydunjour.blogspot.com !! thank you !!

  9. Thanks for letting me play! :) This is a great sketch, really enjoyed using it.

  10. super fab sketch and TERRIFIC inspiration too! hugs!