18 September 2011

Sketch #174

Hello Creative Scrappers!

Good Morning!!!! How are things?
We have SKETCH 174 today, and it was created by Jill!
Enjoy the reveal today ;-)

My name is Helen Tilbury & I live in Durban, South Africa, with my scrap-tolerant husband Shane & our four children – Chelsea (18), Jack (16), Reilly (13) and Cami (11). I love all things paper-related & am also a keen photographer. I’ve been paper-crafting for 8 years now & am showing no signs of stopping any time soon! In fact I have enough stash to start a store so I’m going to be scrapping the rest of my life just to get my money’s worth out of it J

When I’m not taking photos, scrapbooking or blogging I’m doing stuff with the kids, taking them to their activities & extra lessons, sports matches or sleepovers! I love connecting with other bloggers from all over the world & love that I have a huge bunch of online friends & hope to travel the world one day & visit them all.

When I’m not pursuing my passions or doing my “mum” job I love to relax with a magazine & eat a delicious meal prepared by my hubs, who is a great chef…yes! I’m a lucky girl!!

You can find my blog @ http://helentilbury.blogspot.com.

To win a prize from our September sponsor Vicky Alberto's Etsy Shop you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 172-173-174-175 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is September 30th

Enjoy your week!


  1. Lindo...adorei o sketch...e os LOS estão divinos!!!

  2. Yikes!!! These layouts are all AWESOME!! Each one has something extra special to love. Great job everyone!!

  3. Amazing inspiration here!!! Love the sketch too!

  4. Inspirations amazing,thanks !!!
    Helen nice to know you !

  5. Gorgeous projects of the dt!! Love the overload of inspiration!!

  6. hi,very beautiful all the works!!!!greats!!

  7. Thank you for another beautiful challenge!

  8. Thanks so much for having me Kristine! Absolutely loved the sketch & an honour to be featured on your site :)

  9. a super sketch to follow!!! Mine is here!
    Greetings from the Netherlands!