25 September 2011

Sketch #175

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

WOOT WOOT! Sketch 175 today ;-) that's a milestone isn't it?! We are getting soooo close to 200... only 25 more weeks LOL! We have a great sketch for you today and hopefully this will give you a little motivation to create today !

Don't forget we currently have a sketch team call that ends on Sep 30th and our next CT Call goes out tomorrow ;-)

Happy Sunday and enjoy our reveal!

Hello! My name is Jennifer Shaw. I live in Alberta, Canada with my husband and three pups. I have two grown daughters.

I started scrapbooking in 2000 but it wasn't until I discovered the wonderful world of sketches in 2009 that my passion became a full on obsession. My style is simple with attention to detail. I love to hand stitch on my layouts. Buttons and lots of layering are also a must! Paper is my favourite scrapping supply. My favourite manufacturer changes from season to season depending on the releases. I enjoy a variety of styles from vintage to whimsical.

I love that scrapbooking encourages me to take lots of photographs and to get the story recorded. Layouts that capture every day moments make me happy! My other interests in life include knitting, reading and cross stitching. These things have taken a back seat lately as I pursue my scrappy dreams! :)

I would like to thank Kristine for having me this week!
My Blog - http://jennifer-shaw.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
Jennifer



To win a prize from our September sponsor Vicky Alberto's Etsy Shop you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 172-173-174-175 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is September 30th

Enjoy your week!
Kristine
************************


10 comments:

  1. Lovely sketch and beautiful pages! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowsers!!! those are awesome pages!! I think I am going to have to do that sketch myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun guesting today! Lovely creations from the team!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pages from everyone - I was esp pleased to see Jennifer as GD :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the LO's that are here..I also had fun with trying the sketch myself. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sketch e páginas super lindos!!!
    A página da Ana Castro vi pessoalmente, me apaixonei!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch! Really got my creative juices flowing! Linked my entry.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete