09 October 2011

Sketch #177

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

It's a holiday weekend here in Canada! Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian Scrappers ;-)
We have sketch 177 for you today and TONS of inspiration ! Our Guest today is Fi, from Australia! She is one talented chickie... scroll down and Enjoy the reveal !!!

My Name is Fiona Kenward however I go by the nickname Fi, I live in Australia half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. I live with my husband and our two teens.

I started scrapbooking in 2002, before that if I wasn’t quilting I would be painting. I can’t remember a time when I was creating in some form. I must admit I have only really started dabbling in Sketches as I found they can be a little restrictive for my style, but I have decided to challenge myself and incorporate my style into the sketch. I am a candid photographer, which basically means I have no photography skills at all. I try and make my photos more exciting to look at through my scrapbooking style. If that make sense.

I would like to thank Kristine for giving me this opportunity to be a guest designer.
My blog
http://allthingscreativescrapbooking.blogspot.com




To win a prize from our October sponsor Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 176-177-178-179 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is October 31 2011

Enjoy your week!
Kristine

************************





12 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration from everyone! Fi, your page is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with Debbi everyone did such an amazing job on the sketch incorporating it into their own styles. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reveal, ladies!! Debbi, I love your "view"! Beautiful place!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing sketch and what an inspirational reveal from the team!! Wonderful creations ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fi! What a beautiful sketch and layout! I'm in awe!

    Debbi...another AMAZING layout! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Páginas realmente inspiradoras!!!!Ana arrasando sempre.
    Bom domingo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazing inspiration this week!!! thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool sketch Christine & congrats Fi on your GDT gig - great job & Debbi woo hoo to that view!! Great work all round girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch and I love everyone's take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ma page ne s'affiche pas ? je regarderai plus tard .... Sinon, je viens de mettre des photos de ma page sur mon blog, c'est par là :
    http://annabelscrap.canalblog.com/archives/2011/10/15/22347017.html#trackbacks

    Merci pour ce sketch ! Annabel.

    ReplyDelete