16 October 2011

Sketch #178

Hello Creative Scrappers!

It's a beautiful Sunday here in New Brunswick Canada! A great day to grab a new pile of scrapbook papers, embellies and our CS sketch this week! Yup it's a day for Scrapbooking ;-)

We have SKETCH 178 today, and it was created by Nicole. Our guest designer is Kathy Skou with FANTASTIC halloween page... LOVE it! Great job Kathy and thanks for being with us today!

Our NEW DT Members will be announced today as well... so stay tuned ;-)

Enjoy the reveal today!


Hi.. my name is Kathy Skou and I live in Massachusetts with my husband Ed, our 13 year old daughter Caroline and our two crazy kitties Daisy and Rosie.

I’ve always been crafty, but I didn’t start scrapbooking until 2003 when I left Corporate America to stay home. My friend was convinced scrapbooking was for me and dragged me to a home scrapbooking party… She was so right!

If I had to categorize my style I’d say it’s clean and playful. I love adding a little humor to my layouts. My must haves (right now, it changes) are my sewing machine and foam tape. I love stitching, and usually hand or machine stitch on my projects. I also love adding dimension… there are no flat pages in my books! Sketches are another staple of mine… I love how you can start with the basic framework and mold it to make it your own.

When I’m not scrapping, I’m usually driving my daughter somewhere! I also do a lot of volunteer work in town, and teach a few layout classes. You can check out more of my work on my blog: http://kathyskou.blogspot.com.

Special thanks to Kristine for having me here this week!

It’s been so much fun.

Kathy




To win a prize from our October sponsor Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 176-177-178-179 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is October 31 2011

Enjoy your week!
Kristine
************************



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for a beautiful sketch challenge!

    suzanneroseberryartfortheheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and great LO ! :)
    Can I combine this sketch with other challenges?

    ReplyDelete