23 October 2011

Sketch #179

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Happy Sunday Morning to you! It's a fabulous day to get out those papers and create!
We have sketch 178 for you today by Jill Sarginson... and we have an amazing showcase of talent today! Our Guest today is Tracee from the UK.
Scroll down and Enjoy the reveal !!!

My Name is Tracee and I live in Bristol UK with my DH my 2 youngest children & our very spoiled Doodle doggies. I am also a Grand mum to a beautiful 7 year old little girl called Star.I have always crafted in one form or another since I was a small child from stuffed toys to knitted scarves. I was introduced to scrapping in 2004 & I have never looked back with each layout bringing more love for this hobby along with a whole group of friends who share the same love.

My family & dogs are the main focus of my work, I just love how you can turn a memory, that might otherwise be forgotten in time, into something very special indeed. I love chocolate and all things sweet, I don’t drink alcohol but my poison is lots of hot sweet tea!

Really I'm quite a sensitive soul with a small amount of crazy thrown in, right now I am loving my scrappy journey and all the fun friendship and memories it brings everyday. With an ever changing world scrapping remains my Safe Haven & most days you will find me at some point in my craft room.

To win a prize from our October sponsor Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 176-177-178-179 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is October 31 2011

Enjoy your week!



  1. Páginas super linda!!!muita inspiração para esse domingo.
    Ana, parabéns sua páginas são sempre encantadora.

  2. How many nice talented girls u have here!!!!
    I love CS and the sketches are some great inspiration

  3. That was a super fun and very creative challenge! That was a beautiful sketch!


  4. I love your take on the sketch Tracee - it's great! And I enjoyed reading your bio too :)

  5. Hi :)
    I have tried to add my link to the linky tool twice, but it does not work.

    I put my link here until I try again tomorrow...hope that is ok :)